By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - worst anime you ever watched?

I've seen tons of bad anime....

my bottom 5 (in no order)

1. Amon saga- I picked it up because I liked vampire hunter D, I fall asleep everytime I try to watch it.

2. Cosplay Complex - I don't mind zany randomness, but absense of plot- no.

3. Kite - the implied child rape pissed me off pretty quick.

4. 1-ichi - as a animated prequel to "Ichi the killer" this title sucks. too violent for no real reason (and yes thats saying something compared to the movie), and although its like 30 mins long it drags like its 30 hours....

5. Wal-mart 1 dollar anime titles (although I got these because they were so imfamously bad)- read these reviews:

http://www.collectiondx.com/node/312
http://www.collectiondx.com/node/314
http://www.collectiondx.com/node/313

Around the Network

Girls bravo...
And the end of GANTZ.... I LOVE THE SERIE but the end is really bad...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

I think that I'm forgetting some show that I truly hated (perhaps the memories have been blocked to avoid continuing trauma), but I strongly disliked the Ninja Scroll TV series.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

I also found NieA_7 to be incredibly boring.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Worst one ? Clamp Campus Detectives .. that was a super aweful experience.

Around the Network

I may take heat for this, but I think Dragon Ball Z might be the worst Television show (not just anime) I've ever watched.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

For me and its just a matter of taste the worst animes I have seen include Naruto, Dragonball Z, and One Piece.

Systems I own (Games)

Sega: Dreamcast (40) , Saturn (25), Genesis (50), Masters System (10), Game Gear (20)

Sony: PS1 (8), PS2 (60) , PS3 (5), PSP (12)

Atari: 2600 (18) , 7800 (10), Lynx (10)

the OVA Crying Freeman... my eyes still burn, and a very lame hentai anime, but I forgot the title.

royalcaribcruiser123 said:
For me and its just a matter of taste the worst animes I have seen include Naruto, Dragonball Z, and One Piece.

You are severely out of touch with the anime community.  What about Bleach?

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Loadedstatement:

royalcaribcruiser123 said:

You are severely out of touch with the anime community.  What about Bleach?

I do watch Bleach and do find most of its episodes go from decent to good. I grew up with shows like You're Under Arrest and Macross.

Favorite Anime- Tactical Roar, Stratos 4, Rescue Wings, Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun, Baccano, Izumo, Happiness!, Gravion, Lamune, Yumeria, Lime Iro Senkitan, Love Love?, Lovely Idol, Crescent Love, Tsuyokiss, Tonagura, Macross, Ah! My Goddess, You're Under Arrest

Systems I own (Games)

Sega: Dreamcast (40) , Saturn (25), Genesis (50), Masters System (10), Game Gear (20)

Sony: PS1 (8), PS2 (60) , PS3 (5), PSP (12)

Atari: 2600 (18) , 7800 (10), Lynx (10)