By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - worst anime you ever watched?

i always see threads asking "whats your favorite anime" or "whats a good anime", but i wanna know whats the worst anime everyone here has ever watched, mines are Reign: The Conqueror and SD Gundam Force

Currently Watching - Naruto, One Piece

Waiting For - Skyrim, Mass Effect 3

PS3 Trophies

Around the Network

The Bo Bo Bo dub of course.

RahXephon...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

MontanaHatchet said:

I liked it.  I thought it was hilarious watching them making up and covering up so many cultural refrences that Americans wouldn't get.

Me... I'd go Ikki Tousen.  Yeargh.  It's about nothing but pantyshots yet somehow tied to Romance of the three kingdoms...

I hear the manga isn't as bad but eeeeeh.  It's so bad it's not even unintentionally funny. 

Kasz216 said:
MontanaHatchet said:

I liked it. I thought it was hilarious watching them making up and covering up so many cultural refrences that Americans wouldn't get.

Me... I'd go Ikki Tousen. Yeargh. It's about nothing but pantyshots yet somehow tied to Romance of the three kingdoms...

I hear the manga isn't as bad but eeeeeh. It's so bad it's not even unintentionally funny.

Well then, try and tell me you liked the first 80 or so episodes of the One Piece dub.

I dare you! 

Around the Network

I'm not sure of the name, but it was some card based game that looked like a ripped off of Yugioh.

MontanaHatchet said:
Kasz216 said:
MontanaHatchet said:

I liked it. I thought it was hilarious watching them making up and covering up so many cultural refrences that Americans wouldn't get.

Me... I'd go Ikki Tousen. Yeargh. It's about nothing but pantyshots yet somehow tied to Romance of the three kingdoms...

I hear the manga isn't as bad but eeeeeh. It's so bad it's not even unintentionally funny.

Well then, try and tell me you liked the first 80 or so episodes of the One Piece dub.

I dare you!

No... no that I hated.  Though i wouldn't like One Piece subbed either.  That show has worse pacing problems then DBZ in my opinion.

But yeah, the voices were horrible. 

worst anime... thats a tough one... i forget the anime's name, its about some girl who has to fight some chick at the end of like a 40 episode series. In the end they cant fight eachother and end up hugging...

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Pokemon