By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - When do you think Animal Crossing U will be revealed?

When will Nintendo show Animal Crossing U?

In a direct before E3 16 8.94%

During E3 128 71.51%

Never 35 19.55%

Total:179

My money's on E3 2015. It's too big of a franchise to be revealed in just a Direct. Also, I anticipate that the release will be in the first half of 2016.

NNID: garretslarrity

Steam: garretslarrity

Around the Network
Jumpin said:
Didn't this generation's animal crossing already come out on 3DS?

Since its first game, an Animal Crossing game has been released on a home console, for example, Animal Crossing on GC and Animal Crossing Let's Go To The City on Wii.

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

DerpSandwich said:
Probably this E3. I hope not, though. The series fits best on handhelds in my opinion, and it doesn't feel like it's been that long since New Leaf. They should focus on stuff that's new and exciting instead of giving us yet another game we can already play on 3DS.

Maybe we'll get lucky and they'll really re-think the series and take advantage of the hardware. There's so much they could do with online functionality.

I would love to see an Animal Crossing with realistic character models...

I think that could be really cool...

Have a nice day...

E3 2015.

I think it should b3 the same day the Mario Kart 8 DC is released.

Around the Network

Hopefully this years E3, I'm dying to see what else they could do for the franchise on Wii U, I'm still playing my 3DS copy every day but I don't really get to play with others because most of my friends are from the US and time differences screw that up with the game operating in real time.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Probably at E3... most likely, even though I hope they leave the series on handhelds.

I actually believe there won't be an AC game on the Wii U. It seems too late to have one on this console, unless they plan to continue the Wii U for a little longer. Though if they announce it, then cool : )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I could honestly see it being a multiplat title for Wii U and the next handheld, released holiday 2016.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

During E3 seems most likely