By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best Final Fantasy ever!

This just in, we can now be "Pussies" in the game, okay, feline not cowards. But like the author of this news, I'm not sure if this is implemented in the final stage of the game.

How about it guys/gals , you excited for this feature if it ever makes the game?

Here's the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUPARzjouLc#t=82

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Around the Network

Awww... I was hoping I could be a vagina

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

That's great and all, but everyone knows Xenogears (the original FF VII) is the greatest FF of all time.

pbroy said:
Awww... I was hoping I could be a vagina

Dang! How you took the pussy to a different level is really out of this gaming world. :D

Loll wtf

FFXV: Nyaa edition

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network
bigtakilla said:
That's great and all, but everyone knows Xenogears (the original FF VII) is the greatest FF of all time.

Oh yeah! I thought you wrote Xenoblade XD, but I think they're of equal quality for me. :D

Captain_Yuri said:
Loll wtf

FFXV: Nyaa edition

Scratching the enemies for the greater good!

Is the animal cam going to be something that will be included on the final version of the game? If it is, It will be a great idea. It will give the opportunity to players to explore environments that couldn't be reached by Noctis.

I haven't a clue how they'd work this "Cat Cam" into the game, but i can't say i'd be apposed to it :p Would add a really interest layer of exploration to the cities (even if a slightly bizarre one).

The original is best, no pussy will ever change that!