By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say something about the person posting above you (II)

is missing Zexen...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

created this extremly popular thread

is a man not entitled to the sweat of his own brow ?

elgefe02 said:
is missing Zexen...

Are you?

Sorry, today I've got an exam, and as I know next to nothing I've been trying to memorize the solving methods to see if I can pass

Is my friend, mr. Lowe :D

www.jamesvandermemes.com

I don't know what's happening to me that that doesn't bother me now. Luckily, for better or worse, tonight all will be over

Around the Network

che... como ya tuviste el examen?

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

A la noche...en 2 horas empieza...ya estoy resignado a que más no voy a poder aprender, ahora estoy tratando de despejar un poco la cabeza (generalmente me sirve para los exámenes)

bueno intenta copiar... y a la proxima pues estudias mas

Nah, sólo espero que pongan ejercicios fáciles. Además no soy muy bueno para copiarme. Igual, para el parcial anterior de esta materia no sabía mucho más que ahora y saqué 78/100 (se aprueba con 60). Quién te dice que no pueda repetir. Igual, sino hay todavía otra instancia

I agree, Mr. lowe :D

www.jamesvandermemes.com