By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say something about the person posting above you (II)

Ys, I want to know what you think.

^_^

Around the Network

chuck?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

skeezer said:
Ys, I want to know what you think.

I loved it, of course, but I think that the director was smoking too much pot in the end. Still, the development of most characters is nothing short of amazing, and End of Evangelion is excellent also (the guy was still smoking too much, though). I get what he was trying to do, but maybe some more explanation wouldn't have hurt too much. Still, I loved it, and the fact that I watchd 26 episodes plus a hour-and-half movie in three days speaks a lot of what I think of the series

Also, it's quite noticeable the change that the series suffers, the first 15 episodes were pretty straightforward, it's in the end when the things start to get confusing, I wonder if that was the original intention

I did the same and yes, a bit to much pot might have left us clueless, or it did me.

^_^

Also, the best thing by far is how they use the music, not only Komm Susser Tod (you know what I think about this song) but when they use Haendel's Hallelujah or Beethoven's Ode to Joy is simply fantastic. Kudos to whoever chose the music

Around the Network

I like the opening " cruel Angels Thesis "

^_^

At first I didn't like it much, then I started to become fond of the song. I still need to download the full song, though

I love it and can sing the enitire song, I'm not so fond of the ending song though "something about moon or something"

^_^

Nah, the ending song sucks, I skipped it all the time. Also, you might wanna check there, maybe you'll like my new suggestions

should listen some toto

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.