By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Say something about the person posting above you (II)

should know i do

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
skeezer said:
Kirby do you listen to any metallica?

You just won't let it go, will ya?

Zexen hates on Metallica

^_^

I don´t really like Metallica. Don´t hate it though.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

skeezer said:
Zexen hates on Metallica

I don't hate them. I don't like their songs. If I hated them, I'd give the songs 2/10 or something like that.

What I hate is rap, cumbia, reggaeton, hip-hop (specially rap, I'd execute any rap singer for crimes against the humanity). Now if you posted something of that, you'll see what's hate from me

It all returns to nothing...I just keep letting me down, letting me down, letting me down

BEAUTIFUL PERFECTION

Around the Network

Likes that song, As do I, but I love Eva even more, I wonder why he hates Cumbia....maybe he can't dance

But everything else I also hate, specially Reggaeton SHIT

^_^

skeezer said:
Likes that song, As do I, but I love Eva even more, I wonder why he hates Cumbia....maybe he can't dance

But everything else I also hate, specially Reggaeton SHIT

I don't like cumbia at all, but I was referring specially to cumbia villera (you don't live in Argentina, you won't know what it is). Just type "damas gratis" on youtube and you'll see what kind of music it is. Ear-killing bad-sounding music

Doens't like a lot of things. Though I agree on sevral.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

I guess its really ANNOYING, but not as bad as Reggeaton-shit

SHould know that there are many eva haters in this website.

^_^

Name them. Unless EVA severely drops, they'll hear about me