By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Dark Sector achievement

On X3F the have an article about the game and a picture of an achievement:

It looks like it is for minus 20GP, is this the normal layout or are they getting sneaky with their points. If its minus 20 then in theory full completion would mean 980 points. I will have to try and get an achievement later and check what it looks like.

Around the Network

You know that is a joke right?

That would be hilarious if it was real. I would at least rent the game to get it.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

elnino334 said:
You know that is a joke right?

Now that I look at it again while not at work, yes, I can see its a joke.

Also this popped up on my monitor just now:

That would be sweet to prevent campers or something in online play.

Around the Network

-GP? I don't like where this is going... since I have very few GP anyways.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive