By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Looking for LittleBigPlanet 3 Player to do the Chapter 1 4P quest (2 controls should work)

As the Sub says. I can use my Vita and PS4 control for 2 slots, I need 2 more slots filled to get the stage unlocked. Apparently I heard it only unlocks 1 way so We can do it for me and do it for who ever else helps out :) 2 trophies from plat

PSN: Teflon02 of course lol

Around the Network

Shame no takers? Games too new to get randoms to join. They are all still just getting through single player. Hopefully someone can

Teflon02 said:

As the Sub says. I can use my Vita and PS4 control for 2 slots, I need 2 more slots filled to get the stage unlocked. Apparently I heard it only unlocks 1 way so We can do it for me and do it for who ever else helps out :) 2 trophies from plat

i might be on tonight and would love to help you out.  i've been meaning to play lbp3 but i'm just having such a hard time putting destiny down.  if not tonight then after the holiday if you still don't have it i can for sure help out. (out of town thursday - sunday).

PSN: kitler53

kitler53 said:
Teflon02 said:

i might be on tonight and would love to help you out.  i've been meaning to play lbp3 but i'm just having such a hard time putting destiny down.  if not tonight then after the holiday if you still don't have it i can for sure help out. (out of town thursday - sunday).

PSN: kitler53

Alright sounds good :)
Appearently I have you already lol