By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Call Of Duty 3 Broke My Ps3!!!!!!

This did not happen to me ,but I got the game for free and I was worried that it might break my ps3...I heard A lot of stories about a glitch or sumthing that causes ps3 to break down. Has anyone had personal experience with their ps3 breaking after playing cod3??????

^_^

Around the Network

Are you trying to troll the PS3 or are these genuine questions? At any rate CoD3 works fine for my 60GB PS3.

No I really heard that this game breaks ps3 I just wanna make sure so I dont break mine!

^_^

The official playstation forums were in fact plagued in late 2006 and early 2007 with those claims. Considering that other better games out there, I would personally not take the risk. The odd are probably very slim. Is your warranty still valid?

It still valid but I dont want to have to wait and call sony...Id rather not take this risk so I just want to know is this is really true.(so I can sell IT)

^_^

Around the Network

If the warranty is valid, and you really like the game, I'd take the risk, I have the game for PS3 and it works fine. Are you trying a PS2 version or something?

I can't find any concrete proof of it bricking PS3. Like I said, the playstation forums where flooded with people complaining about it about a year ago. Maybe they were trolls.

Maybe but I guess I might as well sell it I mean i have cod4 so why play 3 plus I heard it was wack

^_^

CoD3 was not particularly good, big disappointment.

COD3's Metacritic is 80 compared to COD4's 94. Sell it.