By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Roman Catholicism Exposed

Rate

Neutral 25 30.12%

Bad 44 53.01%

Good 14 16.87%

Total:83

Since the Qur'an wasn't all so sweet, I'm doing the much-easier-to-expose Roman Catholic Church. As you probably know, It's the one with the Pope.

To make it short, it shouldn't even be called a branch of Christianity. They say stuff like, "The church is the universal sacrament of salvation", and "Non Christians can be saved through the church", when the Bible says "Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved."

Along with crazy things like "The Eucharist is most important in the life of the Church because it is Jesus Christ. It is the Incarnation continued in space and time.", and "The Eucharist is a sacrament which really, truly, and substantially contains the body and blood, soul, and divinity of our Lord Jesus Christ under the appearances of bread and wine. It is the great sacrament of God's love in which Christ is eaten...", when the Bible says "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image".

Hope this was better than the Qur'an.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
So... is there going to be one of these threads for every religion now?

Not for a few branches of Christianity and probably none for Atheism (I know It's not a religion, technically, but lack of belief is a belief!), except possibly the people who believe Darwinism.

Nintentacle said:
Ka-pi96 said:
So... is there going to be one of these threads for every religion now?

Not for a few branches of Christianity and probably none for Atheism (I know It's not a religion, technically, but lack of belief is a belief!), except possibly the people who believe Darwinism.

I really hope by that you mean Social Darwinism.

The most important thing to expose in the RCC is that it is not christian at all, but pagan. The idolatry is the big thing and the cult of mere men.
Also, the cult of saints is also pagan and forbidden in the bible.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

WagnerPaiva said:
The most important thing to expose in the RCC is that it is not christian at all, but pagan. The idolatry is the big thing and the cult of mere men.

its not realy pagan. they just use more than the other christians of the older gods tat christianity has stolen from.

and they have a realy roman structur.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Leadified said:
Nintentacle said:

I really hope by that you mean Social Darwinism.

I know Kapi in real life, he does mean that. Now what?

My comment was directed towards Nintentacle not kapi.

Nintentacle said:
 ...Atheism (I know It's not a religion, technically, but lack of belief is a belief!), except possibly the people who believe Darwinism.

Two quick things.

Lack of belief is not a belief. I don't believe in aliens, but that doesn't mean I believe there aren't aliens.

"Darwinism" isn't a belief, either. Given that Darwin's "theories" are scientific theories, backed by extensive evidence, and in fact weren't his theories to begin with (The Origin of Species wasn't a book putting forward a new idea, it was a cataloguing of evidence supporting an old idea - "evolution" had been around a fairly long time prior to Darwin), they are scientific fact, not belief.

generic-user-1 said:
WagnerPaiva said:

its not realy pagan. they just use more than the other christians of the older gods tat christianity has stolen from.

Christianity have no gods but God Almighty, Jeovah, the creator of everything. His son, Jesus, the Christ is the only way to life and the Holy Spirit is the gracious gift that inhabits in our hearts after we are saved.

RCC does not represent real christianity. Want to know what christianity is? Read the bible.

It is all there, all predicted, even the falling away, the facebook self loving generation of the end, the lovers of pleasure and false doctrines of demons, it is all there.

Read it, if your name is in the Book of Life, you WILL understand. The Holy Spirit will make you cry and it WILL live in your heart forever.

This nonsense about christians stealing gods is lies from the occult cults and those Zeitgeist movie. Watch Zeitgeist Debunked and Refuted on Youtube.

All. An I mean ALL so called gods of all, and I mean ALL world religions are the fallen angels from Mount Hermon (see Book of Enoch), the nephilin that were born from them (See Genesis 6) and the demons that were created after theis bodies died (spirits of nephilin do not go to the Lord, but roam the Earth till the day of judgment).

See the old Testament, all those nations were following and worshipping fallen angels, it is so clear. Many of them were sons of those angels, like the Anaquins or Raphains.

Beware the great delusion, remember what Paul said: test the spirit, if he does not confess Christ and God, he is lying.

There are a million ways to lie and only one way to say the truth.

It was fairies and pagan gods in the past. It is spirits and light entities right now. It will be UFO an aliens in the last great delusion. Do not be decieved.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

spurgeonryan said:
generic-user-1 said:
WagnerPaiva said:

I am Lutheran, so I know what you both mean.

far away in the us of a...  

in germany there are some saint like persons for Lutherans.  sames goes for nothern europe, they arnt used so much anymore because history is dirty, but they are there(and most of the time its a regional thing like gustaf adolf in nothern germany or friedrich the great in prussia. lutheran leaders that where speacily blessed by god, or had good genes, or were aliens or what ever)

spurgeonryan said:

Satan knows how to decieve. That is what he has done with plenty of religions. People think they are on the right track, but over time Satan has turned the world. Just like he has created Aliens and ghosts and all other superstitions to get people to believe they are real, then question the bible which does not mention aliens.

It does mention man, it is the demons clever ilusions, like spirits, genies and fairies before them. It is a well know fact that any, and I mean ANY Alien encounter can be stopped calling for the Jesus Christ authority: "In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, go away!".

Simple as that, if you confess Jesus, you have power to drive away demons in any form: possession, fake spirits of the dead and even in material fake alien form. The alien and high spirits craze is mentioned in the bibles as the Great last Delusion. And it even mentioned as the saved believers like us would not be impressed by this delusion, cause we have a special protection from it, a gift we recieved in Revelation 

Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

Apocalipse 3:10

As I always say, the Word is foolish to those who perish, but it is like gold to those that are meant to be saved. For those I say: REMEMBER the authority Jesus Christ gave you. It is yours, men can kill, but no demon can harm you. Just say "In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, go away!". Or, "Jesus save me!"

It works. 

And he said, I was watching for Satan, falling from heaven like a star.

See, I have given you power to put your feet on snakes and evil beasts, and over all the strength of him who is against you: and nothing will do you damage.
Do not be glad, however, because you have power over spirits, but because your names are recorded in heaven.

Luke 10:18-20