By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - We Ski with Balance Board integration

Apaprently this skiing game originally designed just to use the nunchuk and wiimote can also utilize the balance board.  Not exactly the 1080 snowboarding we were hoping for but it's a start.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/856/856083p1.html

Also epic fail on their part for not calling it Wii Ski.  It actually seems awkard to type it as We Ski.   

Around the Network

Damn, IGN is so slow! I have to wait likea minuate for anything to happen! I'll edit this postvwhen I can actually get into ign...

EDIT: It just really sped up, strange...

I don't think they named it wii ski, because all the games with wii in the title belong to nintendo, and maybe ninty is planning to sell a game actually called wii ski. I don't like the thought of using Miis in this game. I will stick to creating my own character, for the extra features you wil get.

There's no way that a Mii could be edited like this:

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

Believe it of not, but I'm so stoked for this game! Makes Wii Fit a worthwhile purchase for me now.

azrm2k said:

Also epic fail on their part for not calling it Wii Ski.  It actually seems awkard to type it as We Ski.   

Nintendo probably have "Wii" games as a trademark and copyright, so random shovelware developers don't make "Wii Imagine: Babies".

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

azrm2k said:

Apaprently this skiing game originally designed just to use the nunchuk and wiimote can also utilize the balance board.

We learned about this last year but it is nice to offically know it is coming to America.  I'll have to rent it and see if it is a ton better than the skiing like game included in Wii Fit.  At the least, it should be better than Winter Sports or the winter sport type stuff in Deca Sports. 

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org