By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Nintendo Character Elimination Game - RESULTS ARE IN!

Who do you want to win?

Link 34 35.42%

Samus 33 34.38%

Zelda 7 7.29%

Shulk 10 10.42%

Ness 5 5.21%

Luigi 7 7.29%

Total:96
HylianSwordsman said:
Breaching the truce early, eh? Fine then.

+Zelda
-Kirby

Could you add context? I can help Zelda characters out if you want. 

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
WhiteEaglePL said:

Ahem. You just got another enemy.

I'm pretty sure that happened a very long time ago.

Come on, Kirby's next, then Yoshi.

HylianSwordsman said:
mZuzek said:
WhiteEaglePL said:

Will do then. I'll keep upvoting Shulk though. 

HylianSwordsman said:
mZuzek said:
WhiteEaglePL said:

LOL OH HELL NO. I have a truce on Zelda and link right now, and my next target has been decided. Trust me when I say she will die and then if you keep at kirby I'll crush zelda too.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Clyde32 said:
HylianSwordsman said:

+Zelda
-Kirby

What, you like Kirby? No, you didn't do anything. If you did, I'd be killing Fiora and Shulk now. Fox was supposed to be top 10, but a certain smug...user...broke the truce.

Around the Network
HylianSwordsman said:
Clyde32 said:
HylianSwordsman said:

+Zelda
-Kirby

What, you like Kirby? No, you didn't do anything. If you did, I'd be killing Fiora and Shulk now. Fox was supposed to be top 10, but a certain smug...user...broke the truce.

I've been downvoting Kirby for a while now. Alright, I will help Zelda characters when they need it. Also, for the record, I tried to help fox. 

uran10 said:
HylianSwordsman said:
mZuzek said:
WhiteEaglePL said:

LOL OH HELL NO. I have a truce on Zelda and link right now, and my next target has been decided. Trust me when I say she will die and then if you keep at kirby I'll crush zelda too.

You think I fucking care? You think I don't know what you're doing? I know exactly who you're after. You just messed with the wrong character, buddy.

Clyde32 said:
HylianSwordsman said:

I've been downvoting Kirby for a while now. Alright, I will help Zelda characters when they need it. Also, for the record, I tried to help fox. 

Hey, I've nothing against you. Zelda help would be appreciated. Be warned, uran's main target now that Fox is gone is Samus.

+Rosalina
-Samus

HylianSwordsman said:
Clyde32 said:
HylianSwordsman said:

Hey, I've nothing against you. Zelda help would be appreciated. Be warned, uran's main target now that Fox is gone is Samus.

I knew that much. It became increasingly obvious when he teamed up with WePL to take someone down.