By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is Tuesday the Busiest Gaming Day of the Week after Destiny?

It is for me... the game changed my gaming life.

Just give a look what I have today.

- Raid Normal

- Raid Hard

- Weekly Strike

- Nightfall

- Daily Heroic

- Iron Banner

- Daily Bounties

Dam how I'm suppose to play DriveClub today? Or help friends with their Destiny's activities? Or level up my new character (lvl 3 Titan)?

it is so little time to so much content

PS. Monday is the second busiest day because you are running againt the time to finish all the Weekly activities before the reset

Around the Network

You must really love Destiny!

I started to enjoy it a bit, but got kind of bored fast. It is fun to play with friends, unfortunately most of my friends are never on Destiny

Since it is published by Activision, you'd think they'd make reset a different day than Tuesday.  It kind of forces people to choose between WoW or Destiny.

lol ethomaz,.. even though i've been playing for like 4 hours a day since launch no one is going to listen to us. people have already decided destiny has no content and sucks. in all honesty,. i don't think anyone actually plays games anymore they just bitch about them.

kitler53 said:
lol ethomaz,.. even though i've been playing for like 4 hours a day since launch no one is going to listen to us. people have already decided destiny has no content and sucks. in all honesty,. i don't think anyone actually plays games anymore they just bitch about them.

Well said. I've absolutely loved Destiny and it's been my favorite game so far other than The Last of Us which I never got a chance to play last gen cause I didn't have a PS3.

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
this is the reason i did not pick it, it feels like a job xD

It's similar if your job is at the bunny ranch and your position is to make sure all the new hires can perform. Well not quite that fun but you get where I'm going with this.

kitler53 said:

I agree with the general idea of what you said.  I have yet to put much time into Destiny to confirm that part of it.

It is near the end of the end....

For me every day I am playing much more than I used to before Destiny, but Tuesday gets the group together for Nightfalls (to get bonus XP for rest of week) and the Raid, cause everyone wants more Shards to upgrade their armor.

I probably still play most between Friday Night and Saturday Night, but that's because I generally have no other obligations to take my time.

Kind of stopped playing theyve got all teh MMORPG get them hooked mechanics, but ive done that so many time im not really buying it this time. Even tho the shooting is solid

Going home...

I need to plan what I will do first...