By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mafia Round 70 - Smash Brothers - Wahahaha! Wario Wins! (And Mafia Too I Guess...)

spurgeonryan said:
@ nickles

But what if smeags is cop or doc and does not want to say by telling us anything?

But what if he is your scum buddy and you are just trying to protect him? Right now he is saying you are his team mate and you are throwiing him under the bus. Why shouldn't I beleive that? How can you possibly think he is town at this point? The fact that you keep defending him only makes me believe him more. We need answers, now we can either get those answers by voting smeags or we can get them by voting for you. Which will it be?

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
@ nickles

But what if smeags is cop or doc and does not want to say by telling us anything?

better to claim and let the scum kill him at night than to let town lynch him.

plus have you read what he has said since he got all those votes on him?

spurgeonryan said:
So if we listen to everhthing that people said happened....what do we have?

Anyone on a computer who can list all supposed night actions?

Radish did what with stefl?

Radish is a friendly neighbor and he told me he is town.

Nicklesbe said:
spurgeonryan said:
@ nickles

But what if he is your scum buddy and you are just trying to protect him? Right now he is saying you are his team mate and you are throwiing him under the bus. Why shouldn't I beleive that? How can you possibly think he is town at this point? The fact that you keep defending him only makes me believe him more. We need answers, now we can either get those answers by voting smeags or we can get them by voting for you. Which will it be?

if spurge continues to pay this little attention to the game I'd be tempted for a double lynch

Clyde32 said:
spurgeonryan said:

unvote

I honestly don't think you are scum. 

Have you voted? If so, is it smeags? If not, could you vote for smeags? If not, could you elaborate your thoughts on it?

Around the Network

Unvote

dear god guys don't rush the day.

spurgeonryan said:
oh. smeags said I am his teamate? sorry, have not been watching the game since I quit.

Yeah, he is scum, rolecop then.

That was easy, why didn't someone just say then. let me get in rich text and I will vote him.

Sometimes I wonder why I am so convinced that you are town. But holy fuck... please pay attention... (also, we do not know smeags role, but he could be any possible scum role, even the killer trying to off Khan, but he was doced)

Wonktonodi said:

Unvote

dear god guys don't rush the day.

Sorry that I am so eager to end this charade of today, but I am honestly no longer in the mood for this day to carry on, for one, because we tunnel onto two players already and the other reason being that while we do not excesively tunnel them, we do nothing and wait for the grass to grow taller.

spurgeonryan said:
Well @ wonk. I just came back and am on a wii u. You want me to slowly go back through and read post by post? If you all would have been proactive like this early on maybe things would be different. But it was nothing but stubborness on ya'lls side against me.

Now we can be sure at least that khan is town, I am town, smeags is scum.

No need to waste my track on khan anymore. Hylian may or may not be scum still though.

HOLY SHIT, do you even understand WHY you HAVE to TRACK khan tonight? BECAUSE PEOPLE THINK YOU ARE SCUM and the only possible way for you to clear yourself is to track khan FFS!

spurgeonryan said:
Well @ wonk. I just came back and am on a wii u. You want me to slowly go back through and read post by post? If you all would have been proactive like this early on maybe things would be different. But it was nothing but stubborness on ya'lls side against me.

Now we can be sure at least that khan is town, I am town, smeags is scum.

No need to waste my track on khan anymore. Hylian may or may not be scum still though.

Yes Ryan I do. post by post. I have done it a few times now. I wan't hear early on, I only replaced Eric recently.

We can't be sure of anyone yet. We have no flips only claims. For all we know you are bussing one scum buddy and trying to cover for another.

Good news is that we can test several of the claimed roles still.

Smeags though has hinted at too many things, claimed nothing and pretty much addmitted to being scum and that he can't be trusted.