By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mafia Round 70 - Smash Brothers - Wahahaha! Wario Wins! (And Mafia Too I Guess...)

spurgeonryan said:
Think that is the first time you were reasonable^

I gave you all my plan.

If you trust what I say, what does that make my take on smeags? Is he scum or not if you believe my track?

Lynch me or wonk. Obviously eric was bored with his role. I am garbage at this game so am disposable, and wonk has no role and is town most likely. We both cam be sacrificed today with out dumping to big of roles.

But I have not been paying attention. Maybe wonk says he is something?

I will track nickles or imp tonight. if alive.

@the bold obviously. Everyone has a role this game. plus you got what khan claimed wrong as well.

As long as you remain attentive clear and communicative, you aren't as disposable as others. Plus your role can be very helpful and potentially confimed by other players. So there is no need to rush lynching you.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Think that is the first time you were reasonable^

I gave you all my plan.

If you trust what I say, what does that make my take on smeags? Is he scum or not if you believe my track?

Lynch me or wonk. Obviously eric was bored with his role. I am garbage at this game so am disposable, and wonk has no role and is town most likely. We both cam be sacrificed today with out dumping to big of roles.

But I have not been paying attention. Maybe wonk says he is something?

I will track nickles or imp tonight. if alive.

nickles has to be town. With double-voting, he could have easily turned the tide against me yesterDay. My guess is he's the Ice Climbers, which would be a natural "double vote".

Imp is a possibility, just because he voted at the absolute last minute, but after i was already two votes ahead so he couldn't even bring it to a tie. "If i can't save padib, at least i can clear myself."

But highest likelihood is four of the six of you, astro, smeags, stefl, wonk, and yoshiya. Imp comes in after that, and really no-one else who voted for padib is possible.

Me, nickles, and hylian are locked as town.

Of course, a lack of daytalk could be the reason why scum was unable to coordinate yesterDay. 

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Let me elaborate my plan:
In case spurge is lying, we will know because Khan can confirm whatever spurge says.
If spurge is mafia and decides to visit mister Khan (or some other scum) to kill him, the doctor will protect mister Khan.
If spurge dies, because he gets targeted, we urn reel money. Because a potential scumdidate got eliminated by scum.
And in the end, the doctor might be up to do something else anyway.
Only bad situation would be if Khan is scum and they all played us up til now. Then we all are on the failboat.

spurgeonryan said:
But what do you all think if u believe my role! That is what I wanted smeags to tell me before I SAID I tracked him. Then I could figure out what his goal was, but he was just talking nonsense and you all just dismissed me and fought with me.

Probably because of last game.

If smeags looked at khan for real stefl, you want me to track him again? Or we just dump my night one track? I was suspicious of khan as well until smeags.

If we agree on a plan I will go with it, but I want to be explained smeags possibilities before I just dump him. To me he is possible cop or doc or scum role that tells roles.

So with that in mind, what do we all agre on. Not just a certain few telling me stuff or ganging up on me.

Can you elaborate what you just said in clearer words, because clearly I am stupid. Specially since I do not seem to be able to follow the bolded, and I think that is most important.

I suggest we test spurgs claim. There is sufficient suspicion on him that if he is town and is a tracker then he likely won't be targeted tonight. He would be too valuable to mafia, well a smart mafia anyways. It's likely that White was a doctor which means no one is safe tonight. If there is a doctor watch khan. If there are no deaths and khan is alive it means white wasn't a doctor and may have been a tracker giving spurge a safe claim and it likely means i was right that he was trying to set smeags up for a fake claim since he has been defending him and protecting him this whole time..

Spurg glad to see you are trying again. If you do not watch khan, and or if khan is killed I will more than gladly throw you back up on the block. If you are town then take a deep breath quit freaking out and start being constructive and do some scum hunting.

Unvote:

Vote: Smeags

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
spurgeonryan said:
But what do you all think if u believe my role! That is what I wanted smeags to tell me before I SAID I tracked him. Then I could figure out what his goal was, but he was just talking nonsense and you all just dismissed me and fought with me.

Probably because of last game.

If smeags looked at khan for real stefl, you want me to track him again? Or we just dump my night one track? I was suspicious of khan as well until smeags.

If we agree on a plan I will go with it, but I want to be explained smeags possibilities before I just dump him. To me he is possible cop or doc or scum role that tells roles.

So with that in mind, what do we all agre on. Not just a certain few telling me stuff or ganging up on me.

Can you elaborate what you just said in clearer words, because clearly I am stupid. Specially since I do not seem to be able to follow the bolded, and I think that is most important.

@ different bolded: Also, maybe smeags didn't confirm you because he is scum, silly~ (again, if I understood you right, since i cannot make any sense of what smeags is trying to say anyway)

spurgeonryan said:
Stefl. If you believe I am a tracker. And I tracked smeags to khan. Khan is not dead. What does that make smeags?
If smeags is town, why track khan again? If something else, then why would scum track scum?

But I am horrible with roles, so you all tell me and I will track. I was the one being a baby, so you guys decide as a group what should happen.

Wait, who exactly did you target tonight, smeags or khan, clarify that for me. Smeags could be a lot of scummy things, like rolecop, or something else, I do not know, not every scum is a killer.

spurgeonryan said:
Stefl. If you believe I am a tracker. And I tracked smeags to khan. Khan is not dead. What does that make smeags?
If smeags is town, why track khan again? If something else, then why would scum track scum?

But I am horrible with roles, so you all tell me and I will track. I was the one being a baby, so you guys decide as a group what should happen.

We need to test your claim so track khan. If there is another tracker out there, don't counter claim, instead watch spurg or watch khan. Khan will pick someone to use his power on, keep it to himself then you tell us who he went to. That will clear you. For now the most likely candidate for lynch is smeags. My suggestion is quit protecting him, vote for him and lets get some answers.

spurgeonryan said:
I trcked smeags to khan. Khan watched hykian.

Right, Khan already said he scanned hylian. You said that you picked smeags before. Are you trying to say that you targeted khan instead and saw that smeags visited him?

spurgeonryan said:
Sorry, on my wii u and its hard to quote and type fast enough to answer.

Before I said I tracked smeags I was trying to get him to tell us his thoughts on everyone, as you can see if you look back in the day. I did not even really single out khan at frst. That way I could try to decide his reason for going after khan myself. But he gave no answers, and with no one listening to a word I said I rage post what I saw, whether he us cop or doc or not.
If he was one of those I wanted to protect him from scum knowing, but he just wanted to post nonsense.

better explanation?

Good, that is what I needed. (@ your next post - I remember Khan saying he did something else than watching hylian, but that doesn't matter)

Also, finally, if you vote for smeags and you are indeed a tracker, it will be an easy time clearing you, and if for some reason you don't trust khan to be honest, do not worry, whatever lie he might dish up to hurt you will hunt him down later on.