By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mafia Round 70 - Smash Brothers - Wahahaha! Wario Wins! (And Mafia Too I Guess...)

AstroGamer said:
Admittedly, I thought Khan was being sarcastic when he quoted me so I took nothing of it. Since he actually ran with it, it seems fairly scummy. Khan seems to have no set reasoning now that I look at it, just going with the flow

HoS: Khan
for now

Also, is it me, or has Eric not posted in a while

it is strange but why divert attention to him? We should be focused on those on the list, everyone else can wait for another day. What could getting us to look at Eric now possibly do other than waste time?

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
HylianSwordsman said:
Nicklesbe said:

Really? Why isn't Noctis on the list then? Also I don't recall Padib or khan having much if any suspicion on them. 

Really dude? I made a huge analysis of him earlier. First you don't respond to it, but I thought you were just busy, but now you're flat out acting like it doesn't exist?! I didn't choose the list or Astro would be on it, but I'm glad khan is there. Seriously though, the least you could do is give me an opinion on my analysis before dismissing it like it never existed.

That's what happened when you tunnel someone and being stubbon about it. :)

For me it's either khan or Padib  (leaning with this guy ). Spurge is acting town as of this moment and what I remembered playing with him he acts like this when he is town.

I will try to explain it after I reread both khan and padib or after my work off to work ( can't promise though I will be tired by then ). 

how do you feel about all four on the list? You mention just these three. Care to go into osme more detail about them and how you feel about white?

Nicklesbe said:
AstroGamer said:
Admittedly, I thought Khan was being sarcastic when he quoted me so I took nothing of it. Since he actually ran with it, it seems fairly scummy. Khan seems to have no set reasoning now that I look at it, just going with the flow

for now

it is strange but why divert attention to him? We should be focused on those on the list, everyone else can wait for another day. What could getting us to look at Eric now possibly do other than waste time?

Probably will be notable for the next day so, I guess we can ignore it for now. I just noticed it.

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

AstroGamer said:
Nicklesbe said:
AstroGamer said:

for now

Probably will be notable for the next day so, I guess we can ignore it for now. I just noticed it.

ok So HOS on khan, any notable behavior from the other three?

I am one of the extention votes. I voted it because Stefl asked for it. I don't think a time extention is necessarily needed, but if someone wants one I'll vote for it. I don't think it's a benefit to scum to extend the day in almost any circumstance, what benefit they could gain is easily countered by town if they use the extra time wisely.

About that, i voted extention so Stefl could get more time to get into the game, but he hasn't done anything with the time he has. I won't unvote, but I'm perfectly happy if the extention doesn't happen.

Around the Network

Requesting current Votals plz.

As I said earlier, Padib and Khan seem the most likely to get info from. WhiteEagle's lack of posts make it a bit hard to pin down but he leans town for me. Spurge could be scum but, his not really protown play doesn't really a good sign as if people who voted for him are scum or not

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

AstroGamer said:
As I said earlier, Padib and Khan seem the most likely to get info from. WhiteEagle's lack of posts make it a bit hard to pin down but he leans town for me. Spurge could be scum but, his not really protown play doesn't really a good sign as if people who voted for him are scum or not

It's a simple process of elimination. Spurge's play seems a bit too reckless to be scum, whiteeagle is playing as he's always played, which can make him a wildcard but unsuspicious. I know my actions have apparently been perceived as suspicious, but that's largely because i was flailing around due to the lack of activity, trying to get a response (and, i would suggest, i have, movements from hylian and smeags which makes me suspect them).

Of the 4 of us, padib is the only one who doesn't really have a cover, whether from personal history or from activity so far.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

radishhead said:
Stefl1504 said:

So, how fishy are those two on a scale form 0-10, 10 being a rotting fish-mafiosi, 0 being a good townie-lamb

Padib: 5/10 - The points that I made earlier, despite being primarily as a device to create more discussion, were based in truth. I do think that I stumbled across something just because of the way that he reacted to my statements. If it does turn out he's mafia, then I already have a good idea of a couple of his mafia friends. I am actually probably looking for a Padib lynch today because I believe that if a Day 1 lynch has to happen, it has to be able to provide INFORMATION. I will get good information on the motives of other players upon seeing Padib's true alignment. 

White: 6/10 - There is no denying that other players have made good points about some strange methods of play that White has been using so far this game: the whole issue surrounding the "doctor", and the comment about Kirby being a watcher and so on. If he's not a mafia, then he may well be a role that revolves around other people's roles in some way? Maybe a transporter? However, despite considering White to be more likely to be a mafia member than Padib at the moment, I don't feel that I could get as much information from a White lynch at the moment, and therefore it isn't worth the risk.

What information do you think we would get from a padib flip? The way I see it, if he flips town, you, khan and white all look like scum, if he flips scum then ... what? I don't see how that flip gives us any more information, in fact, seems to me we would get exactly the same information from flipping Khan or white, with the added benefit that they have generated much more discussion. And they both have semi reasonable cases against them, unless someone has dug up something I have missed then the case against padib is not very substantial and basically is built around your chainsaw defense of White. 

I agree that we don't have any solid cases at all, but at least the case against White makes sense. I still don't think he is the best lynch, but that is not because of his defense against the case against him which is pretty much non-exsistant. And then we have Khan who seems the scummiest of all. Yet you would prefer to lynch the third most suspicious option. I really don't get it. Feel free to fill me in on what I am missing here.

Unofficial Votals

Name L-8 L-7 L-6 L-5 L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 Lynchtime
Spurge Stefl nickles              
WEagle Conegamer Smeags              
Khan Hylian Spurge padib            
Padib khan radish WEagle            
Action L-8 L-7 L-6 L-5 L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 Timemanipulationtime
Time.Extension Stefl Nickles Noctis impertinence WEagle        
Time.Limit Smeags                

History from where I started counting:

WEagle voted Padib
Conegamer voted WEagle