By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What game are you looking most forward to this year?

What games are you looking forward to?  Here is my list and why I am looking forward to them.

1. Too Human

I dont no how good this game will be but I am a big Diablo fan and this is as close as I think you can get on a console.  I have heard a lot of mixed comments about this game but I am hoping it turns out to be just what I expect.

2. Starcraft II

Huge RTS fan and the starcraft series is by far my favorite series.  I am looking forward to this game cause I think it may very well be the game of the year noing Blizzards track record.

3. Gears of War 2

Simply for the online it is worth it.  I loved the first one and hope they have a 4player co-op and a lengthened single player mode.

4. Metal Gear Solid 4 / Online

Snake is back baby, im looking forward to see if the game lives up to the hype.  Also I am hoping the online will be great and will pry me away from COD4 and Halo3.

5. Ninja Gaiden II

Loved the first one and will be buying the second one the day it comes out.  The blood the guts oooo it will be fun.