By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Starcraft Mafia - Game Thread - Concluded

Astro seriously if you are town we need you to give your thoughts on anything and everything. More specifically who do you think we should look at and why.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Around the Network

Well, I'm all caught up. I was worried there would be a tie, since I would rather get a lynch Day1 than nothing, but it looks like it's not an issue at the moment. I'll be online until the end of the Day, though, just in case.

About my end of the Day thoughts:

I stand by my feelings about Nickles; I believe he's scum. But oh well, it looks like he's safe toDay. prof is his scum buddy for sure.

Carl and Wright's conversations and reactions give me town feeling. I also think WhiteEaglePL is town again. The rest are pretty hard to tell and/or inactive.

oh hylian, sorry to forget you. Nothing to say. You just start playing.

and for Astro: don't really know. I'll keep him under surveillance

Click HERE and be happy 

Okay, I've been putting off a movie with my girlfriend for this, but I just can't keep her waiting over a forum game any longer.

Some final thoughts before I go:

Been thinking about Carl. I've decided he's probably town, at least for now. I still think you should focus on multiple factions first day though, Carl. I know it's certainly possible, but it doesn't really help us that much first day. Aside from that, don't tunnel on Nickles too much.

I maintain that Nickles is probably town. His gambit was dumb, but too risky to be worth it for scum. It could have been a good gambit for town if he did it at the right time. I chalk the mistake to his being fairly new.

Prof is someone to keep an eye on. I thought he was just town being less aggressive because he said last game that he would be less aggressive this time around, but I'm not so sure anymore. He's really hard to read.

I'm not totally sure about Astro, but if he's town, his flip should reveal some things I've been wondering about the setup.

Final thought: There's probably a mafia. My role doesn't say I can attack at night, which means the only reason to have hit points in the first place would be if town were being attacked. Having just the nuker would be really dumb, because there'd be only one attack per night and it might not even kill. Expect several people to have attacking roles, and most of them to be mafia. There's no way it's just a nuker/ghost.

Good luck with the last hour and a half, everyone.

I

Oh hello Eric.

What do you think of Padib?

Around the Network

(5) Astrogamer - theprof00, HylianSwordsman, WhiteEaglePL, TruckOSaurus, impertinence
(1) bugrimmar - padib
(1) EricFabian - Conegamer
(3) Nickelsbe - EricFabian, spurgeonryan, Sparks

(7) Not Voting - Astrogamer, bugrimmar, Carl2291, Nickelsbe, radishhead, Wonktonodi, Wright

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Countdown to Night 1: http://itsalmo.st/#night1

padib has announced V/LA until 9/12.

Please PM Smeags or myself if there's an issue with the vote count.

WhiteEaglePL said:
Oh hello Eric.

What do you think of Padib?

nothing to say about him

Click HERE and be happy 

That's a lot of null reads and nothings Eric, but I am glad my avatar can amuse you.

EricFabian said:
oh hylian, sorry to forget you. Nothing to say. You just start playing.

and for Astro: don't really know. I'll keep him under surveillance

and sparks?

impertinence said:
That's a lot of null reads and nothings Eric, but I am glad my avatar can amuse you.

Your avatar is absolutly Terrifying to me.