By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Starcraft Mafia - Game Thread - Concluded

TruckOSaurus said:
impertinence said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Unvote

WhiteEagle's reaction to being almost lynch and his roleclaim are making me reconsider. I'll have to think about who to vote now.

your unvote puts nickles back in the noose. Do we have any other viable lynches than eagle and astro. I would prefer Astro, but as I have said, I'd hang eagle before nickles the way things are looking now.

I currently hate the situation we're in.  I feel like I have to chose between 3 bad lynches. I'll revote before the end of the Day for sure but I'm still unsure what to do.

I agree, I feel Astro is the least bad though. Maybe something amazing will happen the next two hours.

Around the Network
WhiteEaglePL said:

From WoW's role PM. I can't think of wording it differently without quoting a section of what WoW wrote in brackets straight after telling me my stats.

So wow told you that the usual defence is 0? Again don't quote anything exactly, I just want to make sure I understand correctly.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

impertinence said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Unvote

WhiteEagle's reaction to being almost lynch and his roleclaim are making me reconsider. I'll have to think about who to vote now.

your unvote puts nickles back in the noose. Do we have any other viable lynches than eagle and astro. I would prefer Astro, but as I have said, I'd hang eagle before nickles the way things are looking now.

Viable lynches are Astro, EricFabian, bugrimmar, Nickles, WhiteEagle, and Wright.

I'm willing to vote for Astro or Eric.

WhiteEaglePL said:
impertinence said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Unvote

I can help with Voting astro, but first I will need 2-3 bullet points why he may be Scum. I am uncertain currently of him - was not following him for a while.

This is what I posted on Astro earlier:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6668462

it's not much. I'll give you that ...

TruckOSaurus said:

I currently hate the situation we're in.  I feel like I have to chose between 3 bad lynches. I'll revote before the end of the Day for sure but I'm still unsure what to do.

who would you consider to be a good lynch candidate then?

Around the Network
Nicklesbe said:
Especially since you claim you have more defence..You saying that 0 is the usual defense when by all rights if your role call is real then I don't know how you can know 0 is the usual defense. it feels coached. Am I wrong on this?

Yes your wrong. WoW specifically told me it's 0.  100% clear.

Rereading it again, and it say's it's an ability(isntead of role) but I don't know if I can say the exact name or not. It is pretty logical if you think about names of equpiment to do with defence.

WhiteEaglePL said:
Nicklesbe said:
Especially since you claim you have more defence..You saying that 0 is the usual defense when by all rights if your role call is real then I don't know how you can know 0 is the usual defense. it feels coached. Am I wrong on this?

Yes your wrong. WoW specifically told me it's 0.  100% clear.

Rereading it again, and it say's it's an ability(isntead of role) but I don't know if I can say the exact name or not. It is pretty logical if you think about names of equpiment to do with defence.

I wouldn't go into much more detail than this. Feels like you are getting close to saying too much about your PM

impertinence said:
WhiteEaglePL said:
impertinence said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Unvote

I can help with Voting astro, but first I will need 2-3 bullet points why he may be Scum. I am uncertain currently of him - was not following him for a while.

This is what I posted on Astro earlier:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6668462

it's not much. I'll give you that ...

Thanks. I think that is enough, especially considering Eric won't be lynched today until something drastic suddenly happens. So I think I should put my vote to actual use.   He doesnt' seem to be keeping to that 'promise' of writing one huge post a day either.

Vote Astro.

Conegamer said:
That was my 22k post. Huh

Also I'm 99% sure the standard defence is not 0, looking at the ops, and my PM. Perhaps you have no special powers?
Nicklesbe said:

The usual defense is almost certainly 0. Trust me on that. The only way it wouldn't be so is if people with 0 defense have LESS than normal, on top of having no powers, and that wouldn't be fair.

Currently 3 votes for astro by my count. Imp, nickles, you could push that to a lynch if you so choose.