By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Starcraft Mafia - Game Thread - Concluded

Unvote

WhiteEagle's reaction to being almost lynch and his roleclaim are making me reconsider. I'll have to think about who to vote now.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
WhiteEaglePL said:
I will tell my "role" then. Why am I being lynched on except "bandwagoning" against Nickles, even though I SAID I will change the vote today.....which I did.

Role : I don't have one, I just get extra defence and that's it.

for not tryint to help the town look for scum when you did post, and actually saying you are just going to change a vote later makes the vote mean less.

extra defence does sound like some sort of role, though it could be scum or town and while it could be usefull in keeping you alive longer. You haven't been doing useful things for the town with your time today.

Wonktonodi said:
WhiteEaglePL said:
My 2 points for all Mafia Games so afr are:

1.Stay alive and reach the end.

2. Help Town. (I never been on Mafia ever before.)

and a bonus:

3. try to be neutral unless it gets rid of the first 2.......I must admit I didn't really help town much last game apart from 3 areas.

you're goals should be

1. help your team win

2. stay alive to the end

seeming neutral could help with you staying alive by not getting night killed but can lead to you getting lynched for not seeming town

Like I said a few posts before this one, I would enjoy the game end more if Town won and I was alive. I understand all the dis/advantages of being neutral.

WhiteEaglePL said:

having town win is #2. But I really would prefer to be there at the end when we win, so #1 has slightly more priority. (except last time we lost unfortuantly.)

I don't know how saying my non-role helps me, but whatever.  Also....I see people are bandwagoning on me now, yet that's not a problem...

I understand it's more fun to not get lynched and play the whole game, but as you've seen, trying to hide and be a difficult read and not stand out is a great way to get yourself killed in this game.

As you also see, your vanilla claim has already moved one vote of you and in no way are you dead yet. 

I feel ok about your claim and play when the heat cranked up as well and would rather see someone else hang toDAy than you, but because of the way you have played I'm more willing to hand you than Nickles right now.

If you survive this DAy, or if you play again, I hope you learn from this game that if you are town, it helps you and everyone else in town that you post any thought or comments you might think of. If you have a hard tim ereading and reacting to everythign becaus eof twitch and school and whatever, say so and give your opinions anyway. People will be quick to point out if what you say makes no sense, what you might have missed, why your thinking  is wrong etc. That's what I do and people jump on my ideas and call them stupid and illogical or whatever all the time. 

radishhead said:
(Will catch up on this game later today, up to page 11 post 6) - will post some analysis and everything

There's no time to catch "later" the Day ends in a little less than 3 hours.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

(2) Astrogamer - theprof00, HylianSwordsman
(1) bugrimmar - padib
(1) EricFabian - WhiteEaglePL
(4) Nickelsbe - Conegamer, EricFabian, spurgeonryan, Sparks
(3) WhiteEaglePL - Wonktonodiimpertinence, Nickelsbe
(1) Wright - Carl2291

(5) Not Voting - Astrogamer, bugrimmar, radishhead, TruckOSaurus, Wright

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Countdown to Night 1: http://itsalmo.st/#night1

padib has announced V/LA until 9/12.

Please PM Smeags or myself if there's an issue with the vote count.

radishhead said:
(Will catch up on this game later today, up to page 11 post 6) - will post some analysis and everything

Not much later today. Get back here before it's too late!

Wonktonodi said:
WhiteEaglePL said:
I will tell my "role" then. Why am I being lynched on except "bandwagoning" against Nickles, even though I SAID I will change the vote today.....which I did.

for not tryint to help the town look for scum when you did post, and actually saying you are just going to change a vote later makes the vote mean less.

extra defence does sound like some sort of role, though it could be scum or town and while it could be usefull in keeping you alive longer. You haven't been doing useful things for the town with your time today.

Hope you do it quick and smartly, time is running out.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

TruckOSaurus said:
Unvote

WhiteEagle's reaction to being almost lynch and his roleclaim are making me reconsider. I'll have to think about who to vote now.

your unvote puts nickles back in the noose. Do we have any other viable lynches than eagle and astro. I would prefer Astro, but as I have said, I'd hang eagle before nickles the way things are looking now.

Wonktonodi said:
WhiteEaglePL said:

But there is no role. I'm a unit with more defence than the usual 0. And right, I don't think I did anything useful today specifically, but like I said, it takes me a while to recognise aligments.And others know how messy my notepad thing is...

It's partly why I can't wait for Night 1, so that Day 2 more info can come out. The other partial half is because I wish a break from reading about 60 posts a day. (I set myself a target just to keep up slightly. Sometimes I do that on the bus actually.)