By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Starcraft Mafia - Game Thread - Concluded

WhiteEaglePL said:
Nicklesbe said:

You are right I am tunneling Carl and I know I need to stop and I agree it is a waste of time with so little time left. Last game Theprof only resorted to that after he was attacked by me you and then even padib. I drew first blood on him and kept him in a bad state. So it's not like he came out of the gate with it, I goaded him into eventually doing it which helped to lead padib into turning against him. In order to try and even things up, and I don't want to vote for Astro when he's not online and won't give a good read.

Unvote:Carl

Vote: WhiteEaflePL

You have more reason than most here to not like me, especially what I did to you last game. However this game is not last game and I hope you learned from it. You say I voted for myself last game "Him voting himself makes me lean towards him being scum rather than town. He also did that before and you know, scum." No I have never done that before. Yes I voted for myself twice in this game but never in last game. So your reasoning is quite fishy to me because I never voted for myself last game.

Last game you also said you had a personal objective last game of being hard to read which did more harm to town than good. Did you carry that objective over? Also I really don't like the whole interaction between eric and you. It makes me think you two are on the same team. I'm not judging you on your last game, Your play this game does seem different. Whether it's because you did learn, or because you are mafia I can't tell. I also want to see what cone does if anything at all.

Sorry, I really am for some reason I thought you did.

And looks like i'm dead.   Bye Mafia. Bye Town Team.  Imaybe I should say my role before death?

You're not dead yet. If you think telling us about your role will help, you can go ahead and roleclaim but remember don't quote your role PM directly.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
WhiteEaglePL said:
My 2 points for all Mafia Games so afr are:

1.Stay alive and reach the end.

2. Help Town. (I never been on Mafia ever before.)

and a bonus:

3. try to be neutral unless it gets rid of the first 2.......I must admit I didn't really help town much last game apart from 3 areas.

If you are town, staying alive to the end is not really the goal, kill scum, that's the goal. If you are town and town wins, you win!

Also, if you have a town power role, claim it before the day is over and give people enough time to consider the claim and move of your lynch train if it holds water.

I will tell my "role" then. Why am I being lynched on except "bandwagoning" against Nickles, even though I SAID I will change the vote today.....which I did.

Role : I don't have one, I just get extra defence and that's it.

impertinence said:
WhiteEaglePL said:

and a bonus:

3. try to be neutral unless it gets rid of the first 2.......I must admit I didn't really help town much last game apart from 3 areas.

If you are town, staying alive to the end is not really the goal, kill scum, that's the goal. If you are town and town wins, you win!

Also, if you have a town power role, claim it before the day is over and give people enough time to consider the claim and move of your lynch train if it holds water.

having town win is #2. But I really would prefer to be there at the end when we win, so #1 has slightly more priority. (except last time we lost unfortuantly.)

I don't know how saying my non-role helps me, but whatever.  Also....I see people are bandwagoning on me now, yet that's not a problem...

WhiteEaglePL said:
I will tell my "role" then. Why am I being lynched on except "bandwagoning" against Nickles, even though I SAID I will change the vote today.....which I did.

Role : I don't have one, I just get extra defence and that's it.

Alright, well, it's good enough for me. You seem like you're grasping in the dark like a townie generally is, especially someone as new as yourself. Your claim also makes more sense as town than mafia to me.

Vote astrogamer

Around the Network
WhiteEaglePL said:

and a bonus:

You still have time to convince us. Just be open and honest. Don't directly quote any pm. the lynch can go anyways at this point and the numbers are just evening out.I wish astro was here so we could get a reaction out of him and I'm curious to see what Cone and Eric does.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

WhiteEaglePL said:

and a bonus:

you're goals should be

1. help your team win

2. stay alive to the end

seeming neutral could help with you staying alive by not getting night killed but can lead to you getting lynched for not seeming town

WhiteEaglePL said:

having town win is #2. But I really would prefer to be there at the end when we win, so #1 has slightly more priority. (except last time we lost unfortuantly.)

I don't know how saying my non-role helps me, but whatever.  Also....I see people are bandwagoning on me now, yet that's not a problem...

This wasn't bandwagonning though, it was people thinking you were a better lynch than Nickles, and Nickles had a lot of votes to overcome so they couldn't just sit back and watch.

@conegamer If you are online what are your thoughts on everything?

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

(Will catch up on this game later today, up to page 11 post 6) - will post some analysis and everything

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~