By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Starcraft Mafia - Game Thread - Concluded

impertinence said:
With prof off to bed, we can't get a lynch on eagle assuming no one else shows up, but we could still lynch astro if the people currently online votes him (and Nickles doesn't vote himself again ;( ).

Cone is online, if he switches his vote from Nickels to WhiteEagle and you also vote for him we're good.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
WhiteEaglePL said:

1.I feel I can't trust him.

2. Him voting himself makes me lean towards him being scum rather than town. He also did that before and you know, scum.

3.Vote from time where I mistakenly thought there has to be lynch by a specific number of people, but I know now it can be the one with most votes.

4. I find him hard to read (well......everyone actually lol.)

5.Something what prof said that I can't find right now - explained the scummy side of some of his posts...which I missed since I'm not reading everything.

my second vote however would still be Eric, then Carl - perhaps.

1. You can't trust him? So you're basing your vote on the side he was on last game?

2. This has been discussed to death. And NO, he did NOT vote for himself in the previous game.

3. So then why are you still voting for him?

4. You can't read anyone, yet that's a reason to vote for him specifically?

5. Yet prof also said he doesn't think Nickles is scum, because it's too easy. Much like it was with YOU last game, and prof was right.

Also, what the hell, you're not reading everything? No wonder you're still voting for him. There are much better cases out there, and most of Nickles' case is based on him doing a gambit that would be BAD for scum, as has been discussed by numerous people, but nooooo, you didn't read the thread. I can see maybe Eric, but Carl? We've JUST got done discussing this. There's no excuse for you not getting why Carl isn't a suspect right now.

You know who doesn't read the thread? Scum.

vote for WhiteEagle

TruckOSaurus said:
impertinence said:
With prof off to bed, we can't get a lynch on eagle assuming no one else shows up, but we could still lynch astro if the people currently online votes him (and Nickles doesn't vote himself again ;( ).

Cone is online, if he switches his vote from Nickels to WhiteEagle and you also vote for him we're good.

Or from Nickles to Astro, I'm just saying.

Not sure this is the best pick, but I'd rather hang the eagle than nickles right now

vote WhiteEagle

impertinence said:

Indeed we can. I haven't stopped considering Astro, for the record.

Around the Network
HylianSwordsman said:
WhiteEaglePL said:

2. Him voting himself makes me lean towards him being scum rather than town. He also did that before and you know, scum.

3.Vote from time where I mistakenly thought there has to be lynch by a specific number of people, but I know now it can be the one with most votes.

5.Something what prof said that I can't find right now - explained the scummy side of some of his posts...which I missed since I'm not reading everything.

1. You can't trust him? So you're basing your vote on the side he was on last game?

2. This has been discussed to death. And NO, he did NOT vote for himself in the previous game.

3. So then why are you still voting for him?

4. You can't read anyone, yet that's a reason to vote for him specifically?

5. Yet prof also said he doesn't think Nickles is scum, because it's too easy. Much like it was with YOU last game, and prof was right.

Also, what the hell, you're not reading everything? No wonder you're still voting for him. There are much better cases out there, and most of Nickles' case is based on him doing a gambit that would be BAD for scum, as has been discussed by numerous people, but nooooo, you didn't read the thread. I can see maybe Eric, but Carl? We've JUST got done discussing this. There's no excuse for you not getting why Carl isn't a suspect right now.

You know who doesn't read the thread? Scum.

vote for WhiteEagle

It takes me at least 2 days to be confident in who is who's alignment.

And no, I don't read the thread because I CAN'T. Regardless if I was chosen scum or not, I knew I wouldn't be able to spend 1-2hours each day after school reading.

And since ytou said that prof thinls nickles is town, then i'll go back to my original vote. I still don't even know why Fabian voted me to be exact. I need to concentrate on Carl more for me to decide which side I should lean on against him; town or mafia.

Unvote: Nicklesbe

Vote: Eric.

oh man, getting lynched first day would be terrible. I did so well last time when I wrote more

HylianSwordsman said:
Nicklesbe said:
Could this be a slip? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6667850 I thought it was strange at the time but din't pay it much time. He says there that only 2 more votes were needed before I was dead. Yet here was the official votal on the page before http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6667802 Could he simply not been paying attention and not realized it was actually 3 votes, or is it a slip and he was thinking there would only be 2 town votes needed?

I must admit that the interaction between Carl and Wright gave me reason to think they are both town. However I think it is a possibility that Carl looked at his role card which I still think is likely a mafia role card, the OP, his past experience and basic logic and assumed that all town cards said that. Which to me would explain why he didn't consider the possibility that Wright was simply a town with a different card. Then again Carl also assumed earlier that there was daytalk. If we consider that to be true then what is the possibility that Carl and Wright are both mafia and simply set up that interaction in order to get heat off carl and give them both a town read. Does any part of that interaction seem pre-planned or scripted?

I also don't like how Carl continues to discredit/insult anyone that suspects him like here for example:http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6669537 A tactic I used with great success last game. Theprof is not clueless or an idiot, implying he is only serves one purpose imo. He was right Carl made some very bad assumptions.

I do think we should push White and I may support a vote against him later since his previous posts and interactions between him and eric are highly suspect. For now tho my vote stays where its at and I will be spending the next few hours watching.

@hylian, have you considered switching to Chrome? I like it better than Firefox but thats just because I use G+ a lot so it makes things easier. I would really like your input on things especially on me since you and I worked together so much last game.

I'm just going to tell you now, you're tunnelling Carl and you need to stop, at least for today. I agree that as much as the PM stuff seems to imply he's town, his behavior has been nasty, but remember that discrediting and insulting was prof's tactics too last game. Keeping your vote on him is a waste of time. You don't have hours to sit by watching, there are only 4 hours left.

You are right I am tunneling Carl and I know I need to stop and I agree it is a waste of time with so little time left. Last game Theprof only resorted to that after he was attacked by me you and then even padib. I drew first blood on him and kept him in a bad state. So it's not like he came out of the gate with it, I goaded him into eventually doing it which helped to lead padib into turning against him. In order to try and even things up, and I don't want to vote for Astro when he's not online and won't give a good read.

Unvote:Carl

Vote: WhiteEaflePL

WhiteEaglePL said:

You have more reason than most here to not like me, especially what I did to you last game. However this game is not last game and I hope you learned from it. You say I voted for myself last game "Him voting himself makes me lean towards him being scum rather than town. He also did that before and you know, scum." No I have never done that before. Yes I voted for myself twice in this game but never in last game. So your reasoning is quite fishy to me because I never voted for myself last game.

Last game you also said you had a personal objective last game of being hard to read which did more harm to town than good. Did you carry that objective over? Also I really don't like the whole interaction between eric and you. It makes me think you two are on the same team. I'm not judging you on your last game, Your play this game does seem different. Whether it's because you did learn, or because you are mafia I can't tell. I also want to see what cone does if anything at all.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Nicklesbe said:
HylianSwordsman said:
Nicklesbe said:
Could this be a slip? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6667850 I thought it was strange at the time but din't pay it much time. He says there that only 2 more votes were needed before I was dead. Yet here was the official votal on the page before http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6667802 Could he simply not been paying attention and not realized it was actually 3 votes, or is it a slip and he was thinking there would only be 2 town votes needed?

I must admit that the interaction between Carl and Wright gave me reason to think they are both town. However I think it is a possibility that Carl looked at his role card which I still think is likely a mafia role card, the OP, his past experience and basic logic and assumed that all town cards said that. Which to me would explain why he didn't consider the possibility that Wright was simply a town with a different card. Then again Carl also assumed earlier that there was daytalk. If we consider that to be true then what is the possibility that Carl and Wright are both mafia and simply set up that interaction in order to get heat off carl and give them both a town read. Does any part of that interaction seem pre-planned or scripted?

I also don't like how Carl continues to discredit/insult anyone that suspects him like here for example:http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6669537 A tactic I used with great success last game. Theprof is not clueless or an idiot, implying he is only serves one purpose imo. He was right Carl made some very bad assumptions.

I do think we should push White and I may support a vote against him later since his previous posts and interactions between him and eric are highly suspect. For now tho my vote stays where its at and I will be spending the next few hours watching.

@hylian, have you considered switching to Chrome? I like it better than Firefox but thats just because I use G+ a lot so it makes things easier. I would really like your input on things especially on me since you and I worked together so much last game.

I'm just going to tell you now, you're tunnelling Carl and you need to stop, at least for today. I agree that as much as the PM stuff seems to imply he's town, his behavior has been nasty, but remember that discrediting and insulting was prof's tactics too last game. Keeping your vote on him is a waste of time. You don't have hours to sit by watching, there are only 4 hours left.

You are right I am tunneling Carl and I know I need to stop and I agree it is a waste of time with so little time left. Last game Theprof only resorted to that after he was attacked by me you and then even padib. I drew first blood on him and kept him in a bad state. So it's not like he came out of the gate with it, I goaded him into eventually doing it which helped to lead padib into turning against him. In order to try and even things up, and I don't want to vote for Astro when he's not online and won't give a good read.

Unvote:Carl

Vote: WhiteEaflePL

WhiteEaglePL said:

You have more reason than most here to not like me, especially what I did to you last game. However this game is not last game and I hope you learned from it. You say I voted for myself last game "Him voting himself makes me lean towards him being scum rather than town. He also did that before and you know, scum." No I have never done that before. Yes I voted for myself twice in this game but never in last game. So your reasoning is quite fishy to me because I never voted for myself last game.

Last game you also said you had a personal objective last game of being hard to read which did more harm to town than good. Did you carry that objective over? Also I really don't like the whole interaction between eric and you. It makes me think you two are on the same team. I'm not judging you on your last game, Your play this game does seem different. Whether it's because you did learn, or because you are mafia I can't tell. I also want to see what cone does if anything at all.

Sorry, I really am for some reason I thought you did.

And looks like i'm dead.   Bye Mafia. Bye Town Team.  Imaybe I should say my role before death?

My 2 points for all Mafia Games so afr are:

1.Stay alive and reach the end.

2. Help Town. (I never been on Mafia ever before.)

and a bonus:

3. try to be neutral unless it gets rid of the first 2.......I must admit I didn't really help town much last game apart from 3 areas.