By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Starcraft Mafia - Game Thread - Concluded

WhiteEaglePL said:
kkkkkk ask me questions then if you really want ......

And if it's about my lack of inactiveness/analsys, your answer lies in the part where we join the game. I was 3rd to confirm me wanting to join if I remember correctly.

Please explain how when you confirmed has anything to do with your activity in the game.

Around the Network
Wonktonodi said:
WhiteEaglePL said:

And if it's about my lack of inactiveness/analsys, your answer lies in the part where we join the game. I was 3rd to confirm me wanting to join if I remember correctly.

Please explain how when you confirmed has anything to do with your activity in the game.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6638525

While signing up, he mentioned that school might interfer with his activity.

Signature goes here!

WhiteEaglePL said:

What's with the vote on Nickles?

TruckOSaurus said:
Wonktonodi said:
WhiteEaglePL said:

There we go. Currently doing 2 courseworks and weekly I get at least 4 loooong homeworks.

and today right now, twitch smash/nintendo treehouse.

Ok well its 3am here in glorious Nippon. Good night. Cant wait to see who gets lynched tomorrow.
Good luck town.

Around the Network
HylianSwordsman said:
WhiteEaglePL said:

What's with the vote on Nickles?

1.I feel I can't trust him.

2. Him voting himself makes me lean towards him being scum rather than town. He also did that before and you know, scum.

3.Vote from time where I mistakenly thought there has to be lynch by a specific number of people, but I know now it can be the one with most votes.

4. I find him hard to read (well......everyone actually lol.)

5.Something what prof said that I can't find right now - explained the scummy side of some of his posts...which I missed since I'm not reading everything.

my second vote however would still be Eric, then Carl - perhaps.

TruckOSaurus said:
Wonktonodi said:
WhiteEaglePL said:

then why not just say, he's in school instead of that LOL

I swear he makes it more difficult on purpose.

that and it's one thing to say life makes it hard to post at all. It's another to claim that that's why there is little to any of the posts he makes.

theprof00 said:
Ok well its 3am here in glorious Nippon. Good night. Cant wait to see who gets lynched tomorrow.
Good luck town.

:O that dedication! Much Kudos. Very respect. (lol @ internet talk.com.)

Wonktonodi said:
TruckOSaurus said:

then why not just say, he's in school instead of that LOL

I swear he makes it more difficult on purpose.

that and it's one thing to say life makes it hard to post at all. It's another to claim that that's why there is little to any of the posts he makes.

Anyway my beef with him isn't about his lack of activity (not that it helps his case)  but more with what he did with those few posts.

Signature goes here!

With prof off to bed, we can't get a lynch on eagle assuming no one else shows up, but we could still lynch astro if the people currently online votes him (and Nickles doesn't vote himself again ;( ).