By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Starcraft Mafia - Game Thread - Concluded

theprof00 said:
You think you're going to get answers from white?
Oh look, yet another easy to mislynch player.
Last game he was the mafia go to because he had no idea what he was doing or saying.
clearly this is another strong candidate.

I think I'm going to try and have much better chance getting something from somone online than not. Though at this point I'm not sure anyone but nickel can by lynched unless more people come online and can be convinced.

I wasn't in last game, though I do recall reading him being gone a good chunck of the game and hammering a player before he could fully claim. I also recall town not lynching him when they could have found the scum with the counter cliam.

Around the Network

Could we get some votals in here?

theprof00 said:
Trucks, do tell, why would you lean town on carl when he was only confident that he caught the nuker.?
There are multiple scum factions, as I believe has been established.

Just clarifying, what are the multiple scum factions you believe are established?

theprof00 said:
5 hours to go and you're wasting time on white?
A player who probably will just give you the run around like he did last game.

Mafia are rarely these people in the spotlight on day 1.
The people you should go do are the ones that barely have a case against them.
again, sparks, mpertinence, carl, astro.

lets go through your list.

sparks, offline

imp online and I do have doubts about

carl, I lean town

astro, I would only be frustrated lynching him that he's not online to defend himself, or claim his role if he's a town power.

Wonktonodi said:
theprof00 said:
5 hours to go and you're wasting time on white?
A player who probably will just give you the run around like he did last game.

Mafia are rarely these people in the spotlight on day 1.
The people you should go do are the ones that barely have a case against them.
again, sparks, mpertinence, carl, astro.

lets go through your list.

sparks, offline

imp online and I do have doubts about

carl, I lean town

astro, I would only be frustrated lynching him that he's not online to defend himself, or claim his role if he's a town power.

You should vote me then

Around the Network
impertinence said:

You should vote me then

I'd vote you if I was pushing for your lynch or if I felt the need to put pressure on you. I don't currently see the need for either. I have doubts on many players. few are as active as you. If I had questions for you I'd trust that you would answer.

Wonktonodi said:
impertinence said:

You should vote me then

I'd vote you if I was pushing for your lynch or if I felt the need to put pressure on you. I don't currently see the need for either. I have doubts on many players. few are as active as you. If I had questions for you I'd trust that you would answer.

I tend to agree with prof that hoping for something of substance from WhiteEagle might be futile. He claimed scum last game when he got a couple of votes on him etc. 

As for the risk of lynching a power role that is offline, how useful is a player with an important role who can't be bothered to show up for the end of the day with expressed suspicions against them none the less?

I'd vote WhiteWEagle with you if I thought there was any point, but I have a solid non read on him and have already laid out the things I don't like about Astro's game

theprof00 said:
Trucks, do tell, why would you lean town on carl when he was only confident that he caught the nuker.?
There are multiple scum factions, as I believe has been established.

He was confident he had caught Wright slipping here: [http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6669440] because of the scum = non-terran part of his PM which started the whole debate about PMs. 

Signature goes here!

impertinence said:
Wonktonodi said:
impertinence said:

You should vote me then

I tend to agree with prof that hoping for something of substance from WhiteEagle might be futile. He claimed scum last game when he got a couple of votes on him etc. 

As for the risk of lynching a power role that is offline, how useful is a player with an important role who can't be bothered to show up for the end of the day with expressed suspicions against them none the less?

I'd vote WhiteWEagle with you if I thought there was any point, but I have a solid non read on him and have already laid out the things I don't like about Astro's game

you are probably right. White also made terrible choices in his night roles last game.

Whiteagle and astro have both done similar things this game actually. Bandwagon votes. posting little content or analysis, seeming more eager for night.

Astro can be valuable to this game (I'm also not convinced of his guilt in the slightest).
WhiteEagle has displayed scummy behavior and has proven to be detrimental even when town .

Signature goes here!