By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Starcraft Mafia - Game Thread - Concluded

Sparks said:
theprof00 said:
unvote
vote carl

So.. what? You agree with Nickle's case against Carl? I don't get it. It reeks of the exact same stench from last game with his case on you. In fact, I would say it's even more baseless.

Here it is again for you to read. Tell me the parts you agree with, please.

Or, could you two just be scum buddies?

Sparks its funny you keep referring to last game as proof that nickels is scum.

this post, and several others remind me of hylian padib and nickles from last game.

assuming reasoning, suspecting teamwork, using faulty logic.

@everyone

im down for lynching carl, sparks, or astro

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Sparks, how did YOU know that the terrain faction was town?
You accused someone of it be in a slip, but its right there in the op.
so in actuality, you knew the info without being told by the op.

I was talking about the other factions he mentioned outright. As for how I knew, that's what it said in my PM. I won't go any further than that.

Back to impertinence. At the time, it looked like he assumed Carl had to belong to the factions he mentioned, when nobody had any idea about anything yet. It was that apparent assumption that set off my alarm. I didn't pay any attention to Carl's quotes. I had dismissed them as fluff, and didn't bother to Google them myself. I didn't even realize he was quoting different factions, since I only played the 2D one over a decade ago. I thought, where did he even get those? And honestly, at the time I thought he was noob enough to have made that mistake. Then, as time passed, it seemed less and less likely. He wasn't as noobish as I'd thought initially.

He later cleared it up by saying he Googled it, promted by Carl's quotes themselves. I guess I could see that being true. I guess I don't really suspect him anymore either.

theprof00 said:

Sparks its funny you keep referring to last game as proof that nickels is scum.

this post, and several others remind me of hylian padib and nickles from last game.

assuming reasoning, suspecting teamwork, using faulty logic.

Do you disagree? You think his argument against Carl is well based? If so, show me which parts you think are well founded arguments, cuz it all smells like shit to me.

The reason I suspect him is that I don't think he himself buys what he's saying about Carl, and I don't think you do either.

theprof00 said:
then his whole bandwagoning on nickels is full of easy reasoning. Yes, nickles is suspicious. I suspect him myself a bit, but not really a lynch im willing to risk. The ease of the wagon is way too suspect.

Regarding this bit. I'm not going to write "btw, this is just a Day1 vote" beside every post I make.

It's funny since you're the one who convinced me about Day1 actions to begin with. So yeah, I have no better suspect to vote for, and I'm not going vote no-lynch either. If anyone is to be lynched, I'd vote him.

Sidenote: does anyone besides radish think we shouldn't have a lynch toDay? If so, you better speak up since the Day is ending soon.

Tagging, as I believe I'm Fusioncode's replacement. Awaiting final confirmation from WoW. Almost caught up with the posts.

Unfortunately I'm not sure I'll have time to wait for WoW's confirmation before going to bed. I'll try to get up early to give my impressions before the end of the day. I can't exactly give my impressions now because I still don't have a role card, so forgive me.

Around the Network

HylianSwordsman replaces Fusioncode effective immediately.

Let's all welcome him.

Welcome Hylian, are you on the same team as last time?

On Astro:

Do not like.

Notorious lurking from a player who has played the game before. First post after checking came days into the game and was basically a heads up that more lurking was coming. Says something about posting one large post a day with observations, well, that isn't happening.

Next post is a lame excuse for inactivity, he has all these great posts but second guesses himself and never posts http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6667427

Earlier today he promised a bigger post again within a couple of hours, but that isn't coming either, what we do get though is a vote on Nickles lynch train when he senses the chance to get him hammered and end the day. "To make the process smoother" he says.

Extra strong HoS on Astro.

on padib:

I don't have enough experience to do a lot of meta playing with any hope of success, but considering this game was set up and balanced before anyone thought padib would be able to play I doubt he is scum. I am assuming it would be much easier for the mod(s) to just add another town player without upsetting the balance of the game.

If this is a misunderstanding of how mafia games get set up, please let me know. Until then I will consider padib as confirmed town for me.

EricFabian said:
Conegamer said:

Well, if you refuse to answer then what more is there to say?

Let's try something a little different. You've seen how the game has unfolded thus far; and others posts; what do you think? Have you been enjoying it? Who has been suspicious looking at it from an outside perspective? Are you Mafia? Why your vote switching to Nickelsbe?

Perhaps if you could answer this new set of questions, it would be better. There's no "victimizing", it's just trying to understand your perspective. Just sitting on the sidelines is no way to act and interact with this game, so get stuck in and don't worry about what happens afterwards. Odds are, it will be better than just acting like a target/victim as you are doing currently.

I'm enjoying, sure! Nickelsbe looks suspicious, that is why my vote | No |

and I'm not worried, to be fair I have some suspicions about who is Mafia, but I'll still wait a little longer before making sure

It's been a little longer. Now would be a good time to let us know who you suspect could be mafia. Night is near.