By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Starcraft Mafia - Game Thread - Concluded

Can we get an updated votal?

Also I would like to hear the situation with fusion since he's still be on the site and posting while bugrimmar hadn't. Though I'd still like to know if he does continue to play or not.

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
I vote Nicklesbe

Who were your other options?

In order to re-read Nickels vs Carl, I've decided to dust off my old post count/filter script. So while I'm reading here's some stats on the number of post per player:

[Nicklesbe] => 75
[impertinence] => 49
[Wonktonodi] => 45
[radishhead] => 35
[TruckOSaurus] => 33
[Conegamer] => 27
[Carl2291] => 27
[spurgeonryan] => 21
[EricFabian] => 21
[Wright] => 20
[Sparks] => 19
[WhiteEaglePL] => 14
[theprof00] => 6
[bugrimmar] => 5
[AstroGamer] => 4
[padib] => 3
[Fusioncode] => 2

Signature goes here!

impertinence said:

I am not trying to be an ass about this, I am just hoping that the replacement gets as much time as possible of what little is left of the Day to read and comment.

It's been 24 hours no?

It has.  

Fusioncode is being replaced.  I am awaiting confirmation from his replacee.

(1) bugrimmar - padib
(1) Carl2291 - Nickelsbe
(1) Conegamer - Wonktonodi
(1) EricFabian - impertinence
(1) impertinence - theprof00
(6) Nickelsbe - Conegamer, EricFabian, WhiteEaglePL, spurgeonryan, Sparks, Carl2291
(1) WhiteEaglePL - TruckOSaurus

(5) Not Voting - Astrogamer, bugrimmar, Fusioncode, radishhead, Wright

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Countdown to Night 1: http://itsalmo.st/#night1

padib has announced V/LA until 9/12.

Please PM Smeags or myself if there's an issue with the vote count.

Around the Network

Okay at this point, unless something big slips up, Nickels is dead. Might as well make the process a little smoother
Vote: Nickelsbe

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Has anyone bothered to notice that his play this game is very different from the last game?
Nickels I mean.

AstroGamer said:
Okay at this point, unless something big slips up, Nickels is dead. Might as well make the process a little smoother

we do have a potential replacement coming soon. Plus there is no need to rush the end of the day.

and, you haven't said much on anything, why the rush when you can give your thoughts and opinions on everything.

Wonktonodi said:
AstroGamer said:

we do have a potential replacement coming soon. Plus there is no need to rush the end of the day.

and, you haven't said much on anything, why the rush when you can give your thoughts and opinions on everything.

Well there is 2 more votes remaining before he's dead. I need to formalize my thoughts a bit more and I'm going to be somewhere for a bit so, I'll post something bigger in 2 and 1/2 hours

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Hos astrogamer
ive played several games with him before. This is doesn't feel like the Astro I remember