By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Starcraft Mafia - Game Thread - Concluded

Aargh! I hate this, time is ticking and the nuke is incoming and we're wasting time on this sideshow of no lynch or not. I am sure mafia is laughing watching this, I know I would be jumping up and down with joy if I was scum and town is stupid enough to not get a lynch toDAy, especially with the very real time constraints we are already under. Unreal.

Anyway, I want to get back to something productive, but god damned it if nothing solid shakes out before Nightfall I wouldn't mind lynching Radish just for this play here alone.

I will thus nominate my list of most scummy players so far:

1. Nicklesbe. Your 'I'm detrimental to town' gambit really rubbed me the wrong way. Strongest scum read I have so far

2. EricFabian. I can't fathom scum playing this way, but my lord. The way he is playing he will be addition by subtraction regardless of alignment

3. Fusioncode. The Day is ending and not a pip despite having been online several times since the game started. Why even sign up? Replace or lynch I say.

4. RadishHead. Several scummy mini tells and now this crackpot no lynch thing? Probably a mis-lynch if we string him up but worth it. If he is lynched and flips town feel free to point all your fingers at me for piling on his lynch train.

I vote Nicklesbe

Around the Network
Wright said:

False. It takes a certain amount of people to lynch someone, and that's measured with people alive, not people neglecting the vote.

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

So you want me to just throw a vote, without any kind of solid evidence, in order that someone gets lynched? A townie, perhaps, to make your job easier?

Is that what you want?

First.  "Once the deadline has been reached, the person with the most votes will be lynched.  A tie means a No-Lynch occurs."

So in the most extreme case if only one person voted when the day ends that one vote would be all it takes.

Second. No I don't want you to just throw a vote. I want you to use to to put on presure on people. I want you to use to it show your opinion. My job is to find and kill scum. There will probably be townies killed along the way. In fact tonight will most likely be a townie posibly even mean, but that's how the game works. Some people want to play a follow the cop strategy. Well what if there is no cop?

So I tend to go after players hurting the town, with priority to actions that hurt the town, then those who through inaction are hurting it.

EricFabian said:
Nicklesbe said:
EricFabian said:

I already gave my reasons guys. What you want?

You did not explain your reasons. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6655857

That is not remotly explaining your reasons. When asked your reasons you say it is a secret and you won't say. Then you continue to ignore people that ask. Then you get fed up and say that you already explained you reasons when you didn't

I don't know if you realize this but that is a lie. Lies are detrimental to town. If you are town then you are seriously hurting town and giving mafia ample ammunition. If you are mafia then that could be considered a slip.

Lies about your motivations are so detrimental to town that there is actually an established practice known as lynch all liars http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Lynch_All_Liars

So the way I see it, you can come clean and explain why you are voting for White.

Or you can continue to lie and be evasive. The choice is yours. At this point however my vote is staying on you and I have no intention of removing it because of this.

well, now you seem suspicious to me. Interrogating everyone about everything. That is enough for me. So

Unvote

Vote Nicklesbe

An yes, I gave my reasons: I had a feeling. I said that. Don't why isn't enough for you...

Where did you say you had a feeling? The only post you made where you even remotly said ya had a feeling was in the post you actually voted for White. All you said is that you have to trust your instinct. That is not explaining your reasoning. Especially since before that the only post White made was confirming in and there was nothing out of the ordinary about it. You have been asked time and time again to explain your instinct, to explain your reasons. You have not done that, instead you blatantly lie and say you did.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Unvote

I don't want to be on the same lynch train as EricFabian

In fact

I vote EricFabian

impertinence said:
Aargh! I hate this, time is ticking and the nuke is incoming and we're wasting time on this sideshow of no lynch or not. I am sure mafia is laughing watching this, I know I would be jumping up and down with joy if I was scum and town is stupid enough to not get a lynch toDAy, especially with the very real time constraints we are already under. Unreal.

Anyway, I want to get back to something productive, but god damned it if nothing solid shakes out before Nightfall I wouldn't mind lynching Radish just for this play here alone.

1. Nicklesbe. Your 'I'm detrimental to town' gambit really rubbed me the wrong way. Strongest scum read I have so far

2. EricFabian. I can't fathom scum playing this way, but my lord. The way he is playing he will be addition by subtraction regardless of alignment

3. Fusioncode. The Day is ending and not a pip despite having been online several times since the game started. Why even sign up? Replace or lynch I say.

4. RadishHead. Several scummy mini tells and now this crackpot no lynch thing? Probably a mis-lynch if we string him up but worth it. If he is lynched and flips town feel free to point all your fingers at me for piling on his lynch train.

I vote Nicklesbe

we still have 60 hours or so.

your suspect #2 voted for your suspect 1 a little before you did.

I think we have more lurkers than just fusion, though I don’t think any are as blatant as him.

Around the Network

ninjaed

impertinence said:

I vote Nicklesbe

I always laugh everytime I read one of your post because the avatar lol

Click HERE and be happy 

Okay sorry I'm going to calm down, sometimes I need to take a step back in these games to make sure what I'm doing is correct for town, and I don't think it is.

Unvote Wonk

I'm going to sleep on it- I'm not as certain as usual that no-lynch is the way to go, and yet people who suggest that lynching for the sake of lynching is the right way to go are no good in my eyes.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

So once again radish has managed to throw himself in the middle of a controversy. This kind of bad play is typical of his town self though so I guess I'll have to take a page out of the hatmoza book and try to ignore him as much as possible.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
So once again radish has managed to throw himself in the middle of a controversy. This kind of bad play is typical of his town self though so I guess I'll have to take a page out of the hatmoza book and try to ignore him as much as possible.

Where's Hatmoza, by the way?