By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Starcraft Mafia - Game Thread - Concluded

Fusioncode said:
Confirmed.

What are your thoughts on the game so far?

You keeping up?

Around the Network
Conegamer said:

That's what I thought you were referencing. Was just curious if there was something more explicit that I'd missed, or ofcourse if you had any additional information.

Hey, you can't be too safe right? Speaking of which, you've made analysis of a number of other users but what's your opinion on Trucks and Wright as things stand? 

Also FoS for Wright, he was too quick to jump to the defense of Radish when I mentioned the "them" thing, which Wright did himself infact. Could be nothing, could be two Mafia trying to defend each other to deflect suspicion. Wright going on the attack with this "nuclear" line of theory as well concerns me slightly. He doesn't seem to have too much care for who is and isn't town, as though he already knows and is just searching for the bomb man. Again, could be nothing but something worth pointing out I feel.

Indeed, every stone deserves to be turned if you see something, I agree. Though hiopefully we will avoid getting into drawn out discussions back and forth about minutae. I feel that town hurt itself last game with chasing nonstarter leads too far. Anyway, to me Trucks comment was a pretty obvious sign that this is not the first time no lynch has been brought up between the two of them.

As far as Wright and Trucks so far, I don;t have much noted for either one. I'm the kind of player who likes ot go through the thread several times though, so I might have overlooked things that I'll add later, but so far for wright I have noticed that he offered up solid but generic mafia advice when bugrimmar was lost and the digging for slips with asking about neuclear detonation theory. I've noted these to instances because they both seem like 'safe activity'. Appearing to contribute but keeping from anything in depth or that could potentially go anywhere. Activity for the sake of activity in other words. There's some posts he's made today that I haven't gone over properly yet, but so far that's what I have. Not much, but a few 'blemishes'

TruckOSaurus even less on that guy. I've noted how he effectivly shut down and explained my first bumbling attempts at trying to trip up Carl. Also of course his plea for doctor consideration, which I am sure you'll recoginize as very similar to profs call for protection in the previous game. The claim seems legit enough for me, doesn't move me in either direction. Last point is he was not impressed with Nicklebe's weird attempt to look like he was throwing himselves on the sword for town. I think he read the situation pretty much exactly the same way I did, which of course make me like him. Overall I get a town read on him so far, but I know he has done this a lot more than me so I am sure he is more than capable of twisting town around if that is his plan.

Wonktonodi said:
EricFabian said:
also I still think the thumb thing is really mindblowing

what are your opinions of the most active posters?

don't know yet. I'm waiting

Click HERE and be happy 

EricFabian said:
Wonktonodi said:
EricFabian said:
also I still think the thumb thing is really mindblowing

what are your opinions of the most active posters?

don't know yet. I'm waiting

waiting for what? Night so you can talk to your scum buddies? You shouldn't have to wait to give some impressions of what has gone on so far.

impertinence said:

waiting for what? Night so you can talk to your scum buddies? You shouldn't have to wait to give some impressions of what has gone on so far.

of course I'm waiting to give my impressions. And my scum buddies? I just need to see more. I can't see any problem with

Click HERE and be happy 

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

I won't argue your ill conceived belief that a Day One No Lynch is the best option since I know you're pretty stubborn about it but I'm surprised that you mention getting the Day to end quicker as something positive. Anxious to get to the killing?

It's more than I'm anxious to get this game truely underway, which I believe can't occur until various people use whatever roles they have available to help us find the Mafia (or whoever we're facing in this game)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Wonk's desire for a lynch at all costs today has me very concerned about his potential alignment.

For the record, at no point today have I felt Wright being on "my side" this game, so anyone suggesting that he's buddying to me is also being watched closely. Day 1 is the prime time for the Mafia to start infiltrating hidden agendas into the clueless population without them having any idea that it's happening- I often catch onto such things, however.

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

EricFabian said:

I already gave my reasons guys. What you want?

You did not explain your reasons. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6655857

That is not remotly explaining your reasons. When asked your reasons you say it is a secret and you won't say. Then you continue to ignore people that ask. Then you get fed up and say that you already explained you reasons when you didn't

I don't know if you realize this but that is a lie. Lies are detrimental to town. If you are town then you are seriously hurting town and giving mafia ample ammunition. If you are mafia then that could be considered a slip.

Lies about your motivations are so detrimental to town that there is actually an established practice known as lynch all liars http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Lynch_All_Liars

So the way I see it, you can come clean and explain why you are voting for White.

Or you can continue to lie and be evasive. The choice is yours. At this point however my vote is staying on you and I have no intention of removing it because of this.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

@Wonk Yes, in some respects we do have a time limit - but that's not for the whole game. All we have to do is kill this Ghost (or whoever is launching this missile), and I assume the game will go on as normal (bar any other "crazy game" shenanigans that may occur in the meantime). Suggesting that we have to rush the process just because we have 5 days to kill 1 person doesn't slide well with me.

Watch me on YouTube!

radishhead said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I won't argue your ill conceived belief that a Day One No Lynch is the best option since I know you're pretty stubborn about it but I'm surprised that you mention getting the Day to end quicker as something positive. Anxious to get to the killing?

It's more than I'm anxious to get this game truely underway, which I believe can't occur until various people use whatever roles they have available to help us find the Mafia (or whoever we're facing in this game)

you do know that some people only have the vanilla town ability to find scum right? and giving that ability away for nothing is rather stupid. As much as I hate day 1 and think of it as mostly fluff. I hate giving it away even more. In fact

Unvote

Vote Radish

wanting to throw away an opurtunity to lynch in a game with a time limit to find scum and rush to night is not in the best interest of town