By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Starcraft Mafia - Game Thread - Concluded

EricFabian said:
wait, I am dead now? o.o

far from it.  Since your on could you answer my questions in this post http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6659186

Around the Network

impertinence said:

I have never played starcraft, but a quick google search of names and sayings in Carls two posts*{1} quickly confirmed to me that he is quoting each of the three factions in the game, whic I also learned were protoss and zerg in addition to terran.

As for how I know terran is town and the other two are scum, that is clearly stated in the game setup section of the second post in this very thread. In fact, WoW goes out of his way to specify that terran is the only town faction (indirectly saying protoss and zerg  is not)*{2}

1. I had ignored those as jibber jabber. I haven't played Starcraft since the old 2D one. It seems you're right about the quotes, though, according to Google.

2. However, I was talking about the fact that you acted like you knew they existed in this game in the first place. It looked as though you had more knowledge than what's available. That's what raised a flag  with me.

Sure I also think Nicklesbe seems scummy, but I admit a lot of it is meta. This is here and now, in this game. If there is Mafia, then I think this is the best we're gonna get, as far as Day1 'leads' go.

I vote impertinence

Wonktonodi said:

NO NO NO NO NO NO!

2 votes and you break down? come on now, it was early in the day and there was nothing at all worthy of this break down.

I made the mistake of giving him the benefit of the doubt before. When he did stuff like this, I'd think to myself: I don't blame him, he's just a noob...etc.

But no; he knows perfectly well that he's a ways away from even remotely being in danger. HoS Nicklesbe, since I only have one vote.

(1) Astrogamer - Wonktonodi
(1) bugrimmar - padib
(1) EricFabian - 
Nickelsbe
(1) impertinence - Sparks
(2) Nickelsbe - TruckOSaurus, Conegamer

(1) TruckOSaurus - theprof00
(1) WhiteEaglePL - EricFabian

(9) Not Voting - Astrogamer, bugrimmar, Carl2291, Fusioncode, impertinence, radishhead, spurgeonryan, WhiteEaglePL, Wright

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Countdown to Night 1:  http://itsalmo.st/#night1

Please PM me if there's an issue with the vote count.

Sparks said:

impertinence said:

I have never played starcraft, but a quick google search of names and sayings in Carls two posts*{1} quickly confirmed to me that he is quoting each of the three factions in the game, whic I also learned were protoss and zerg in addition to terran.

As for how I know terran is town and the other two are scum, that is clearly stated in the game setup section of the second post in this very thread. In fact, WoW goes out of his way to specify that terran is the only town faction (indirectly saying protoss and zerg  is not)*{2}

1. I had ignored those as jibber jabber. I haven't played Starcraft since the old 2D one. It seems you're right about the quotes, though, according to Google.

2. However, I was talking about the fact that you acted like you knew they existed in this game in the first place. It looked as though you had more knowledge than what's available. That's what raised a flag  with me.

Sure I also think Nicklesbe seems scummy, but I admit a lot of it is meta. This is here and now, in this game. If there is Mafia, then I think this is the best we're gonna get, as far as Day1 'leads' go.

I vote impertinence

I don't think you really think i'm scum but are voting to see what shakes lose. I've already explained the back and forth with Carl and how I don't think what he said means anything anynore. I don't think it's much point in me explaining this over and over, anyone can clearly see how anything I said can be easily deduced from the information at hand. So, I guess what i am saying is i've read your post and feel the points you bring up have already been answered just to preemptive try to avoid another round of wasted time if you have plans to call me out later for not responding

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

Sparks said:

@ My bold

What do you mean by this?

I meant, we're not going to get anything concrete Day1. Stuff like this is the best we got toDay.

Yeah its not that im hanging back so much as its just hard with my schedule.
1. My vote for trucks wasn't lazy, im just still in rvs.
2. Wink is almost always town but he always seems to be scummy.
3. 2 mafia have already slipped big time. Im just gunna watch and see what else they do.

Typically I am a pretty passive player usually having just one or two big posts per day and a couple smaller ones. I don't recall ever being scum so, I don't think past behavior will get me any points.

I can't really vote yet though since I can't really see any clear signs of scummyness. The closest would be Nickles and I guess Truck for the healer/protector ploy. Impertinence feels like shaky ground as well as EricFabian

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

For the record I've never so much as looked at the Mafiascum wiki during all the games I've played, so I'm all me! No tactics or lines of thought other than what come out of my head :D

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Nicklesbe said:

Also @burgrimmar you blatantly ignored my questions.. care to answer them?

I don't like that ya played the newb card so quick and so hard, It's basically what me and hylian did last game while town newbs like cone didn't try to draw attention to it. Even White didn't really draw much attention to it, tho it was obvious.

That plus your evasivness to my questions. Ignoring questions can be considered scummy. I know because it was that fact that ultimatly got Sparks lynched last game.

Also according to the mafia wiki the second and 3rd people to pile on a vote are usually mafia, which again did happen a few times last game.

Vote:bugrimmar

I didn't ignore your questions, actually. I just failed to notice them because this thread is filling up so quickly :O I'm sorry.