By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Project RYGAR on Wii - TECMO

The Tecmo announced today in its carried through conference that Project Rygar is in production for the Wii. No detail was given, that we will only have “a new hero, new enemies and action with movements”.

Artwork of the game confers below one, only the set free one until the moment:

- I did not play the version for PS2. If he will be with the style of God of War or Ninja Gaiden will be INCREDIBLE! This TECMO produces the Ninja Gaiden.

Source.: http://www.wii-brasil.com/?sub=noticias&id=5639&PHPSESSID=b153886109ab6a908db6c0021f9f44f3

Around the Network

Tecmo = Ninja gaiden and several other honored fighting series!... So this game is gonna bomb!...

Also, rygar on PS2 got like 8's and 8.5's so it's not a bad game... Like a GoW for Wii...

(Yeah guys... Don't underestimate Tecmo...) Because if we take Ninja gaiden on Xbox (also graphically) as an example this game could be one big hit for Wii owners!...

THE NETHERLANDS

I'm one of the many gamers who hasn't played Rygar since the NES one. It was cool since as I recall it was an adventure type game (I may be wrong it was a looooong time ago). The PS2 version seemed like a beat em up, streets of rage with a frisbie of death which didn't interest me too much. I hope this uses the Wiimote in an interesting way and has more of an adventure type feel to it.

Tecmo....known for the DOA series.....some seriously nice 3d models

Prediction (June 12th 2017)

Permanent pricedrop for both PS4 Slim and PS4 Pro in October.

PS4 Slim $249 (October 2017)

PS4 Pro $349 (October 2017)