By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Feb 26th. What did you play today?

You heard the question. As a snapshot in time, I'd like to know what Feb 26th held for you in terms of gaming.

I myself had a few gaming sessions. Mostly Wii sports, as I boxed, did my daily fitness, played a game of baseball, and did a bunch of training exercises in tennis, baseball, boxing and bowling.

Later on in the evening, I caught up on the everybody votes channel, and then hit up Twilight Princess and beat the Goron Mines. 

So what did you play today? 

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

Jack crap. Today was a movie day, not a video game day.

I did watch some episodes of Looney Tunes and Pinky and the Brain stored on my PS3 though.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Super Mario Galaxy.. still having trouble with the Dreadnought Galaxy.

Metroid Prime 3.. will be playing either Kotor2 (starting again) or something on ds later today.. depends which i feel like when the time comes....

How many stars do you have damkira?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

I played TF2. Didn't have anytime to do anything else

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Professor layton and mass effect

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

I played a little CoD4 today, and as usual I owned everyone in hardcore Search & Destroy. Maybe I'm going to squeeze a little bit of Warhawk tonight......I completely suck at this game. :(

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

I played Lost Odyssey. Trying to take my time to fill in the space between Brawl & House of the Dead, I'm at the end of Disc 3 though so maybe I'm gonna fall short. I supposes it's time to finally stop putting off finishing Enchanted Arms or Zack and Wiki.

stof said:
How many stars do you have damkira?

How long did it take you guys to get all 120 stars?  I think I managed it in about 22-25 hours.  The only ones that really pissed me off were 1 or 2 of the purple coin stars.  Some of those took at least 30 minutes to an hour by themselves.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson