By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What do you think of "Wet" for the PS3? (on most popular games list)

kenzomatic said:
WET is developed by A2M (Artificial Mind and Movement)
Here is a list of stuff they have done

http://games.ign.com/objects/027/027493.html

Eep. There isn't a game on that list i'd even consider thinking about buying.  Rollstoppable is probably the only person on the site who has played one of their games.

Around the Network

Oh sorry vgchartz says Vivendi, my bad. I guess its A2M.

NYANKS said:

They're under the Sierra Division, which is a part of Vivendi. So it's not like VGchartz is wrong. Just inpercise.

I imagine having the parent company is more important for this sites goals then having the individual developer.

Kasz216 said:
NYANKS said:

They're under the Sierra Division, which is a part of Vivendi.  So it's not like VGchartz is wrong.  Just inpercise.

Ok, thanks for clearing that up  :)

Hey everyone has to have there break through hits.

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
Around the Network

Yeah, it looks like a bit of an upgrade from Kim Possible games and Happy Feet, lol. Not saying those were bad (never played them), but this looks impressive. Like a Wild West atmosphere (music at least) and a sword, good stuff.