By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - RUMOR: PlayStation All Stars Round 2 Leaked?!!

PlayStation All-Stars Round 2 Leaked – Expected to be Revealed At E3 2014

PlayStation All-Stars video games are considered to be Sony’s version of Nintendo’s famous and most critically acclaimed Super Smash Bros. series. The first apparent game in the series called PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale was released on the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita handheld consoles. The game was partly developed by Sony Computer Entertainment Santa Monica Studio, and was released late in 2012.

Moving on to newer games, Sony ended support for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale last year, but it was rumored that Sony is working on the next game in the series that will be released on both PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 by the name of PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale 2. Now a leak that emerged on Twitter shows that the upcoming PlayStation All-Stars game is allegedly called PlayStation All-Stars Round 2 and it will be revealed at E3 2014. Below is the leaked GIF and screenshot of the game.

Around the Network

Most likely fake but I'd be down with that.

please be true xD

Raziel123 said:
Most likely fake but I'd be down with that.

most likely. but the question is who is developing it if it is true? superbot had massive layoffs after the first game, even though it sold over one million. 

i could believe a port but with superbot cut out so quickly i just don't see them investing in a sequel. at best a port with new content. 

Around the Network

oh, but i would be excite if true. i really enjoyed the first. they just need better menus, modes, and items.

kitler53 said:
oh, but i would be excite if true. i really enjoyed the first. they just need better menus, modes, and items.

and to add more than one character from each game. why not add sully, chloe and drake from uncharted? Ares and Kratos? they would have had a much better line up if they did that. 

bananaking21 said:
kitler53 said:

and to add more than one character from each game. why not add sully, chloe and drake from uncharted? Ares and Kratos? they would have had a much better line up if they did that. 

and probably get rid of the supers to make it more like smash if they want it to sell. . not sure why everyone was so offended by the concept but soo many hated this to the core for players "not taking damage"

kitler53 said:
bananaking21 said:
kitler53 said:

and probably get rid of the supers to make it more like smash if they want it to sell. . not sure why everyone was so offended by the concept but soo many hated this to the core for players "not taking damage"

NOOO i loved the supers. its what made it so fun...

There's still a great concept in PSAS; the first game just wasn't that good. I think a sequel that fixes the problems could be very good

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~