By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - a sad day for football

I am not even a arsenal fan but what I saw today on sky sports was horrifying .a raising arsenal star  Eduardo  24 year of age was dealt a immense blow to his football dream today. His ankle was snapped. It was a sickening tackle by a Birmingham player. I hope it not the end of this young talent career but I truly believe that if he does come back he wont be same player a truly depressing day for premiership  .   

The  images of the tackle  are in the link if you want to look

http://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/fotboll/england/article1906193.ab?service=galleryFlash

it not who i am but what i do that defines me. you'll never walk alone you'll never walk alone walk on walk on.

Around the Network

My brother was saying that his career is apparently over. never heard of him myself, but I don't follow football.

Edit: You should send him your sig. LOL

if you don't know who he is this is why he a talent http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02RupnBQ9C4&feature=related

it not who i am but what i do that defines me. you'll never walk alone you'll never walk alone walk on walk on.

Omg that picture, you can see his bone sticking out!!!

Is that good? I wouldn't know, I haven't watched a game of footy in about 10-15 years. All I know is- Chelsea are bad and Liverpool are good, according to my bro.

Around the Network

Well I hope the other guy feels like crap now.

i absoloutley hate arsenal in every way (im a manchester utd fan), but that tackle was disgusting and the birmingham playerr should be banned for life as arsene wegener says. but at least utd beat newcatle 5-1

In other news:

Apparently, Ronaldo (Not Christiano, but the REAL Ronaldo) is unsure about his football future.

He stated: My hart tells me i want to keep playing football. But my body is giving more and more signs about stopping.

A sad day indeed! Ronaldo ftw! 

THE NETHERLANDS

dude, i'm in complete shock, what a f***in asshole.... i hope he gets banned for life

Wow, that looks like it REALLY hurt.