By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

Match day predictions for tomorrow.

Brazil 3 -0 Mexico
Belgium 2- 0 Algeria
Russia 2 - 1 Korea

Around the Network
Soma said:
lol, no way in hell Mexico will lose 3-0 against Brazil. Most of this brazilian players played the Olympic games against a young Mexico, and Mexico won 2-1. Last year in the Confederations Cup, a terrible Mexican side with a lot of pressure and internal problems and almost out of the World Cup only lose 2-0 and played a good game.

Today the team looks a lot more stronger, I wouldn't doubt if Mexico is able to tie. Brazil doesn't look too strong to be honest, and they'll probably have a lot of pressure to win.

It's possible. The Spanish juggernaut just collapsed at the feet of Netherlands. Mexico are looking sharp, but they've yet to show how they fare a goal down.

Tomorrow predictions

Brazil 4 x 0 Mexico
Belgium 3 x 0 Algeria
Russia 4 x 1 Korea

Theres a very hughe chance Im scoring 0 points here...

CPU: Ryzen 9950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Brazil 2 - 1 Mexico
Belgium 1 - 0 Algeria
Russia 3 - 1 Korea Republic

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Gotta love the USA win. :)

Fifaguy360 said:
Soma said:
lol, no way in hell Mexico will lose 3-0 against Brazil. Most of this brazilian players played the Olympic games against a young Mexico, and Mexico won 2-1. Last year in the Confederations Cup, a terrible Mexican side with a lot of pressure and internal problems and almost out of the World Cup only lose 2-0 and played a good game.

Today the team looks a lot more stronger, I wouldn't doubt if Mexico is able to tie. Brazil doesn't look too strong to be honest, and they'll probably have a lot of pressure to win.

It's possible. The Spanish juggernaut just collapsed at the feet of Netherlands. Mexico are looking sharp, but they've yet to show how they fare a goal down.

they look mentally strong to me considering they scored twice before and both goals were disallowed. But you're right, if Brazil scores first it will be very complicated, but if Mexico scores first it can also be very difficult for Brazil. If Croatia had a better goalkeeper they would had won even with the penalty!

Problem for Mexico is that they have to score their chances, they must be very clinic tomorrow and concentrate defending every aerial ball which is their weakest point.

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

God dammit, only 3 points for me. T-T

Belgium 2 - 0 Algeria
Brazil 1 - 2 Mexico
Russia 2 - 0 South Korea

Viva Mexico!

Victory for Mexico is now guaranteed, look at this!

http://deportes.starmedia.com/futbol/mundial-brasil-2014/tortuga-cabecao-predice-triunfo-mexico-vs-brasil.html

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Soma said:
Victory for Mexico is now guaranteed, look at this!

http://deportes.starmedia.com/futbol/mundial-brasil-2014/tortuga-cabecao-predice-triunfo-mexico-vs-brasil.html

So last WC we had an octopus and now is a tortoise? I hope next WC is a naked mole rat

Nintendo and PC gamer