By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Famitsu slips MGS4 release date!!! June!

Neos said:
360 version imminent! =P

I doubt it will come to the 360,and if it does it'll b 2009 b4 the 360 gets it. Also, this game will most definitely boost sales of the ps3 dramatically compared to DMC4- Thats a no brainer cause Sony will advertise the heck out of it the month it will release! Trust me,no quote me! This is one of the most anticipated release on the ps3 and the world(all gaming genres) knows it!

iWillCrushAllWhoDefyMe!                                                                           PN ID- DrivenToExcell -if you want to add me to your friends list tell me where you know me from(vgchartz) www.twitter.com/driventoexcell

Around the Network

I think the pic looks cool, I wish I could see the whole poster......Im not sure if this is true the pic comes from:

http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/%7Eadamesat/Stuff/2lkryvpro6.jpg

Isn't Famitsu a Japanese Publication? Still hope its true.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Neos said:
360 version imminent! =P

I doubt it will come to the 360,and if it does it'll b 2009 b4 the 360 gets it. Also, this game will most definitely boost sales of the ps3 dramatically compared to DMC4- Thats a no brainer cause Sony will advertise the heck out of it the month it will release! Trust me,no quote me! This is one of the most anticipated release on the ps3 and the world(all gaming genres) knows it!

iWillCrushAllWhoDefyMe!                                                                           PN ID- DrivenToExcell -if you want to add me to your friends list tell me where you know me from(vgchartz) www.twitter.com/driventoexcell

Neos said:
360 version imminent! =P

You said that for no reason other than to upset PS3 fans.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:
Neos said:
360 version imminent! =P

You said that for no reason other than to upset PS3 fans.

How else could i derail this thread? come on =D

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

THOSE ARE FAGAZI!
A.K.A. Fake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyLhpUPNPIs

360 IS OPERATIONAL AFTER 37 DAYS!

that pics fake tyo all the gullible fools out there. but if that is the release date, im throwing out my ps3 and buying a 360 becuase i cant wai that long for a fucking good ps3 exclusive, specially if i do bad on my exams my mom wont buy me it lol.

CDiablo said:
I think the pic looks cool, I wish I could see the whole poster......Im not sure if this is true the pic comes from:

http://homepages.nildram.co.uk/%7Eadamesat/Stuff/2lkryvpro6.jpg

Isn't Famitsu a Japanese Publication? Still hope its true.

people have gone through all of famitsu and not found the advert, its fake