By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who is the worst Canadian singer?

Yea, I'm going with Avril Lavigne. Too bad the teenie boppers don't know what talent is and keep buying her records.

360 Games Now Playing   360 Games unopened:  Resonance of Fate  Last 360 Game I Beat: Resident Evil 5

DS Games Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI  DS Games unopened Knights in the Nightmare, Etrian Odyssey III, Okamiden, Dragon Quest IX Last DS Game I beat: Radiant Historia

Wii Games Now Playing  Super Mario Galaxy 2, Arc Rise Fantasia  Wii  Games unopened  Little King's Story, Sonic Colors, Silent Hill Shattered Memories Last Wii Game I beat: Sin & Punishment 2

Around the Network
drkohler said:
William Shatner ?

He sure knows which songs to cover though :) (Pulp's Common people)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JfRFcOzHPg8

stof said:
Dogs Rule said:
fkusumot said:

I would say it's Paul Shaffer.
Ding ding ding! Yes. He is a wart on musical history!

I used to think the same thing. But then I found out he co-wrote

I knew this. Absolutely one of the songs of the century. He still can't carry a tune.

drkohler said:
William Shatner ?

Nope.

Has Been was a brilliant album. 

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Avril Lavigne, she cant sing

Around the Network
coolestguyever said:
why is Bryan adams an option. Summer of '69 is one of the best songs out there.

I have no idea. Maybe Celine Dion.
That was his one good song and he's been putting out music for what --- since 1982? I think anyone putting out music for that long is bound to have at least one good song but everything else was terrible. 

From the list provided, I'm going to say neither.

For me, it's a tie between Cory Hart and Peaches.

Dogs Rule said:
fkusumot said:

I would say it's Paul Shaffer.
Ding ding ding! Yes. He is a wart on musical history!

Stof, that song is absolutely awesome, even if the video is cheesey. I would say Avril. She is the only musician mentioned that isn't respectable. How her "Hop on Pop" rhyme sceme got radio play, I'll never know.

Brawl FC: 0774-3927-9239

"Do you think you could get any more spittle on those fishy lips of yours?" All characters depicted are really stupid and disgusting. Any similarities to actual persons would be really sad.