By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Lair patch with normal controls: CONFIRMED!

I'm sorry but those 3 options are hardly insulting. And yes, you never said I said it was a good game but you said I don't think it was a bad game which is clear you think i think its good. Please tell me how I'm defending it? If you want to know my opinion ask. Don't assume I think its a good game.

Around the Network
PooperScooper said:
Then either

A. my sister with downsyndrome is better at games than you are because she can play it

B. You have a grudge or something shoved somewhere

Or C You are too critical.

Take your pick.

When did I say it was unplayable?  I just said it was a bad game.  In my opinion it is a bad game.  Deal with it.

naznatips said:

Do you have a source for this being fake? Honestly I agree that it sounds doubtful, but I'd like a source.

Controls weren't Lair's only problems either. The game also suffered from massive framerate drops and texture pop-in, repetitive mission structure, horrible targeting, an awful button time sequence system, very bad auto-camera, and poor mission objective indicators. It was a bad game, topped with unplayable control.

Sorry, I have a tendency to exaggerate. Control that's so bad no sane person (or person without down syndrome) would want to play it. That better?

PooperScooper said:
I'm sorry but those 3 options are hardly insulting. And yes, you never said I said it was a good game but you said I don't think it was a bad game which is clear you think i think its good. Please tell me how I'm defending it? If you want to know my opinion ask. Don't assume I think its a good game.

Then either

A. my sister with downsyndrome is better at games than you are because she can play it

B. You have a grudge or something shoved somewhere

Or C You are too critical.

Take your pick.

So if he thinks a game widely regarded as unplayable is unplayable he must either have severe brain damage hindering his motor skills, hates the game for no reason, or is just harsh on games in general. The first one is clearly an insult, and the other two are insulting. If you can't see how trying to discredit someone callin an unplayable game unplayable can be percieved as defending a game then I don't know what to tell you.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network

Ha well he just admitted in C. I win you lose Gnizmo.

Though I still don't know how you can assume and come up with your decisions without even know my stand on the game. Aw well believe your right on my views doesn't hurt me any

PooperScooper said:
Ha well he just admitted in C. I win you lose Gnizmo.

If I was trying to claim he wasn't any of those three options you might have a point. However, my entire arguement was independant of the entirty of his post. Thanks for playing though.

^ then you are admitting that you talked out of your ass. Okay ill take that also.

PooperScooper said:
Though I still don't know how you can assume and come up with your decisions without even know my stand on the game. Aw well believe your right on my views doesn't hurt me any

Well I have explained every step of my logic as well as I can without you explaining why you don't understand. If you can't follow then you either A. Are worse at following an arguement than a person with down's syndrome, B. Don't want to continue the conversation because you know you are wrong, or C. are just a blind fanboy who doesn't want to show his colors. See how I turned that around?

^ then you are admitting that you talked out of your ass. Okay ill take that also.

Nope, still wrong. Reading comprehension is your friend. I said you were being insulting in your options (and I maintain that) and your action can easily be interprated as trying to defend the game. Neither of these points have I backed off of, and neither have been disproven. You are really very bad at this game.