By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - No 360 price drop?

Dogs Rule said:
libellule said:
They will but just before GTA4 (as rocketpig said)

We are not enought close of the GTA4 release and making an annoucement about a futur is completely stupid ...

If they're planning a pricecut before GTA4, why did they drop Canada's price this week? They could have kept screwing Canadians until that drop.

Will they drop Canada's price yet again for GTA4 (and have 2 Canadian price drops in 3 months time) or will they drop America's price for GTA4 and therefore Canadians will be back to getting screwed?

As long as the Canadian Dollar ~ American Dollar, I think the price in both countries will remain the same. This was more of a market correction than a price drop.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Around the Network
Dogs Rule said:
libellule said:
They will but just before GTA4 (as rocketpig said)

We are not enought close of the GTA4 release and making an annoucement about a futur is completely stupid ...

If they're planning a pricecut before GTA4, why did they drop Canada's price this week? They could have kept screwing Canadians until that drop.

Will they drop Canada's price yet again for GTA4 (and have 2 Canadian price drops in 3 months time) or will they drop America's price for GTA4 and therefore Canadians will be back to getting screwed?

It could be to just milked us canadians a bit longer... or MS could of just taken their time to make sure the dollar stayed at par... would of been no point in lowering the price if the Canadian dollar would of gone back down.

Proud Member of GAIBoWS (Gamers Against Irrational Bans of Weezy & Squilliam)

I am really waiting for this price drop, my friends want to buy the 360, but I Told them to wait for the price drop.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

gebx said:

l

would of been no point in lowering the price if the Canadian dollar would of gone back down.

Good point. You know damn well companies will increase prices because exchange rates if our dollar tanks than it took them to lower the prices.

@elgefe02

Why wait? I'm sure his enjoyment of the product for the months he's been waiting would make up for the 50-100$ he saves. In my book at least.