By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is your favorite candy?

Sour worms are my fav... And I really love dark chocolate. Not too much % cocoa though or it's bitter.

I also like cola bottles, gummy bears, fuzzy peach... Well anything gummy really! XD

Around the Network

Chocolate, flan, mostly, but I like almost any kind...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
sc94597 said:
@ thatmax Are you serious. Reeces are illegal? Omg what is illegal about the coloring. I'm confused its not like its drugs or something.

not too sure whats weird about them but we still get the cupcakes and you occasionaly find a weird corner shop with little pieces bags

I like Nerds and Skittles. For chocolate I like fudge and Sno-Caps (they go great with buttered popcorn).

Thatmax said:
Im partial to a few reeces pieces, though I live in the UK so they are illegal to be sold over here due to some weird colouring or something like that :( but whenever my grandad goes to the US he brings me back the biggest bags they sell, almost through the last of them though.

go here to buy some:

http://www.americansoda.co.uk/uk/American-Soda/Home/Candy/Chocolate/Reese's-Pieces.aspx

EDIT: Link is fixed!!! Thanks 

Around the Network

I like sour candies and snickers

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

I remember nerds!!! they were great!, I once ate three packets straight and theres something about the way i used to eat em which meant i wear them away with my toungue which unfortunately then gave me a blistery thing on it : (

@ dogs rule Links broke

Soriku said:
Thatmax said:
I remember nerds!!! they were great!, I once ate three packets straight and theres something about the way i used to eat em which meant i wear them away with my toungue which unfortunately then gave me a blistery thing on it : (

They still sell nerds...

havent seen them in the UK for a few years

I love candy, but if I had to pick 1, I think it would be the hard Jolly Rancher.