By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Did you buy wii because of price or is it just better?

C.) The games. While I don't like paying more than $200 for a console, I will if there are enough games I want for it. Price is only a factor in that, the higher the price, the more games I want there have to be for the system before I'll get it at that price.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

Around the Network

Why would anyone buy something they didn't want because it was cheaper? A Volkswagon is cheaper than a BMW, but that doesn't make me want to buy a new car.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

GhaudePhaede010 said:
D) All of thee above.

I concur with this.

stof said:
Why would anyone buy something they didn't want because it was cheaper? A Volkswagon is cheaper than a BMW, but that doesn't make me want to buy a new car.

No but maybe someone can only afford a Volkswagon rather than a BMW. This is not a very good comparisson.

What are you looking at, nerd?

C; As a Nintendo core fan I wouldn't have bought anything else for any price.

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

Around the Network

C) Other

Games:

Zelda, Mario, Metroid and SSBB are the reason why I chose the Wii...

Same thing happened when I bought my GC (excluding SMS)

First Party and 2d Party games by Nintendo are way superior... or at least those are the franchises that I enjoy the most

B and C-games

Price and games.

It was the "cool thing to do" when I bought it.

That and it was a lot of fun, so I bought it.

I don't have a Wii yet :(