By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why did the announcement of The Crew next gen parity not get nearly as much attention as the Trials Fusion disparity?

I noticed a few days ago The Crew was announced to be 1080P/30 FPS on both X1 and PS4 http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=798536

Today Trials Fusion was announced at 1080/60 on PS4 and 900/60 on X1. http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=800427

Yet the Crew Announcement recieved staggeringly less attention. Only 9 pages thread on Neogaf for a 3+ days old thread, where the Trials resolution discussion has already surpassed that (10 pages so far) in a hour, and will continue to be swarmed for a good while I'm sure.

Actually I should say it's mostly Neogaf, this forum is not immune but it doesn't seem as bad. Neogaf is teh biased?

So people just like bad news for xbox or what?

Around the Network

Because the The Crew thing is something we could have seen coming, but the Trials thing is totally unexpected.

You know....

fallen said:

So people just like bad news for xbox or what?

What are you expecting?  People to praise the Xbox One because it's achieving parity?   

ironmanDX said:
You know....

...don't start your poop again, mister. I will spank you.

Around the Network

Because after all the 1080p 30fps/60fps Xbox One game announcements this is the thing that finally gets people back to saying X1 is underpowered.

Almost sounds like you thought that Neogaf isn't before these articles...

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Raven722 said:
ironmanDX said:
You know....

C.. Ca.. Can I watch?

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
Raven722 said:
ironmanDX said:
You know....

C.. Ca.. Can I watch?

Bring a towel. This could get messy.

the crew apparently will have micro transaction for better gear (pay to win) and maybe always online for single player races at this point people probably lost interest in it

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.