4) LocoRoco

5) Mortal Kombat II

6) Super Rub 'a' Dub *3

7) Calling All Cars *4

8) GripShift

9) Lemmings

10) Super Stardust HD *5

After 5 months of European sales:

*1 European sales reported 22 August 2007 for Tekken 5: DR was announced to have been 103K (not including US sales). Source: SCEE's David Reeves, confirmed by SCEA's David Karraker not to include US figures.

*2 fl0w sold 47K in Europe, 22 August 2007 announcement.

*3 Super Rub 'a' Dub sold 34K in Europe, 22 August 2007 announcement.

*4 Calling All Cars sold 31K in Europe, 22 August 2007 announcement.

*5 Super Stardust HD currently has online high scores from 125K+ different user profiles.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=242422

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

Around the Network

PSN games I own (order of preference):

1) Super Stardust HD
2) Tekken 5: Darc Resurrection
3) Snakeball
4) Calling All Cars
5) Super Rub 'a' Dub
6) Blast Factor
7) Fl0w
8) Lemmings
9) Crash Bandicoot (PS1)

About to get LocoRoco, Everyday shooter and Bast Factor: Advanced Research when available.

Naughty Dog: "At Naughty Dog, we're pretty sure we should be able to see leaps between games on the PS3 that are even bigger than they were on the PS2."

PS3 vs 360 sales

those are really low numbers.
Sony is really stupid for not releasing prepaid PSN cards a long time ago.

Thats a long List you got there Mike
PSN games I own.
1. Pixel Junk
2. Tekken
3. All pseye games, yes even the fish tank game.
4. Loco Roco
5. Everyday shooter
6. I forgot the rest >.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

@ iclim4

I think 103K for Darc Resurrection is IMO pretty good for just Europe back in August 2007. Add North American and Japan sales and a few months worth of European sales, it should be quite respectable. Would be interested to know Warhawk sales.

PS3 vs 360 sales

MikeB said:
@ iclim4

I think 103K for Darc Resurrection is IMO pretty good for just Europe back in August 2007. Add North American and Japan sales and a few months worth of European sales, it should be quite respectable. Would be interested to know Warhawk sales.

I think the numbers would more than double If they released PSN cards.
I still think 103K for a tekken game is pretty low.
though I guess I missed the "August" part so it might be a lot higher now.

but why are they presenting really old numbers?
downloadable games should be a lot easier to keep track off compared to retailed games.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

I want PJMonsters and Super Stardust HD, but I don't have (and don't want ) a CC ... *sigh*

@ iclim4

though I guess I missed the "August" part so it might be a lot higher now.

but why are they presenting really old numbers?

That's me digging up old numbers. Just for reference and extrapolation purposes.

Note Tekken 5: DR for the PS3 is just a FullHD remake of an older PSP game. For small companies online distribution and advertising is quite cheap, so good profitability is quite feasible at sub 100K figures. Some of the best PC shareware games sell a order of magnitude lower.

PS3 vs 360 sales

In August, the PS3 has only been out for 5 months, had another 6 since then.

So Tekken5:DR, has 100k sales in August, now might have 200k, plus whatever has sold in US and Japan. Which is probably not bad.(Do Japan have it? Don't know what's avalaible there).

Hmm, pie.

yea ofcourse the JPN store has it and they were the first ones to get the online mode for T5:DR

The Fury said:
In August, the PS3 has only been out for 5 months, had another 6 since then.

So Tekken5:DR, has 100k sales in August, now might have 200k, plus whatever has sold in US and Japan. Which is probably not bad.(Do Japan have it? Don't know what's avalaible there).

Agreed, the PS3 received a huge boost in Europe during christmas.

PS3 vs 360 sales