By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Brawl NA commercial...I finally found it!!!

The wii would like to play is much better than the other ssbb commercial shown a few days ago with the horrible expressions and lifeless players.

Around the Network

It looks okaaaa. I hoped for better one tho.

Proud owner of all three consoles and handhelds.

Gamertag: MrKetchup911 (Add me up)

thekitchensink said:
The hardcore games deserve hardcore commercials.

Yeah, screw all those people who casually watch commercials. -_-

thekitchensink said:
God damn it. I like the Wii Would Like To Play commercials (they're genius, actually), but they belong with the Wii Sports/EA Playground type of games. THe hardcore games deserve hardcore commercials.

I am pretty sure Xbrawl saw this commercial on the morning news or something, this was aimed at the Casuals. I am guessing nintendo won't advertise much for the hardcore... why would they need to, if you are a hardcore gamer you KNOW SSBB is coming and know how awsome it is gonna be.... why would you need a commercial to make you want it.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

NYANKS said:
Lame, I hate the "Wii would like to play" commercials. The original N64 commercial when they're all holding hands and then Mario kicks Yoshi and a fight between Mario, DK, Yoshi and Pikachu breaks out is one of the best game commercials I've EVER seen. They are uncreative in their marketing now.....
 Yea I loved the n64 commercial ....soo happy together .... 

Around the Network

....I like the Wii would like to play commercials. They really are great marketing.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

I agree with the Vagabond7

The sales pitch is not aimed at the players who they know are buying it.
It is awareness for the casual gamer. They work. Look at the sales.

Mike from Morgantown

PS -- Commericals must work. Carnival games sold 1M.

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

People may not like the Wii would like to play commercials, but they work

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)

@tokilamockingbrd
Actually, I saw it on G4Tech Tv while watching Attack of the show.

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits