By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Destiny Of Spirits: Friends, Tradings, and more!

michel3105 said:
But you can also buy a limit increase.

you can only buy this like 4 time then you cannot more, i am blocked at 68 spirit, so low to even consider to buy them at shop with so much randomness.

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
I once had a reconnect error non stop during a time others could connect just fine and I restarted my system completely which solved it

Believe me, i tried EVERYTHING possible!

golfgt170 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
I once had a reconnect error non stop during a time others could connect just fine and I restarted my system completely which solved it

but did you hit your vita with a hammer tho?

and yay getting Phoenix and Black Turtle via a trade! Now just need Black Body and Vermillion Bird to complete my lists

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
golfgt170 said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

but did you hit your vita with a hammer tho?

I'm about to break the screen after hammering the reconnect option so much.....

M.U.G.E.N said:

When you mean, restart. Do you mean, you had to set your system back to default?

Around the Network
tiffac said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

When you mean, restart. Do you mean, you had to set your system back to default?

Guys before you do anything IF you experience problem with the game, ill tell you what i did:

1. Reinstalled the game

2. Restore psvita

3. Rebuild database

4. Format memory card

I made the vita think it's the 1st time it's working and still i had the same problem: Can do all actions in the game and when i select start mission i get the reconnect error...

golfgt170 said:
tiffac said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Guys before you do anything IF you experience problem with the game, ill tell you what i did:

1. Reinstalled the game

2. Restore psvita

3. Rebuild database

4. Format memory card

I made the vita think it's the 1st time it's working and still i had the same problem: Can do all actions in the game and when i select start mission i get the reconnect error...

D:

I think I will try downloading the game on my kid bro's Vita and just use my account on it. lol!

tiffac said:
golfgt170 said:
tiffac said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

1. Reinstalled the game

2. Restore psvita

3. Rebuild database

4. Format memory card

D:

I think I will try downloading the game on my kid bro's Vita and just use my account on it. lol!

Oh w8 i did more!  haha:

Contacted DoS team on twitter = no solution. They told me to contact support of my region. So i contacted them and they were unable to help aswell.

tiffac said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

lol nope nothing as drastic. Just a complete shutdown of the vita hardware and starting it up again

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Oh man! I'm hoping the luck of Mugey hits me too. :S