By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Destiny Of Spirits: Friends, Tradings, and more!

M.U.G.E.N said:
naruball said:

Been saving my destiny orbs for the Soul Sacrifice Spirits but now I'm not so sure that's a good idea. There's probably no way to actually level them up, since with only  4 summons there is almost no way I'll get the same spirit twice.

Is anyone else summoning Soul Sacrifice Spirits?

I am. Got Librom and Griffin. Griffin is pretty good but the issue is I have too many metal Rs now lol

The only issue is the huge number of UC summons (they are good tho, but their HPs suck) in the SSD summons list. The only one I really want is the RED HOOD from the R/SRs. She looks niiiiice. Another epic fail is that there are no FIRE R/SRs in this summon list..which is bulllshit if you ask me. 

@michael: lol I actually had a rare good day with summons in general. During regular summoning I also got another Itzamna, Wyvern and Sedna

Ended up summoning four and I got

Behemoth (R)

Three Little Pigs (UC)

Centaur (UC)

and Cerberus (R)

No RS which is shame, as I have enough R's already

Around the Network
naruball said:

Behemoth (R)

Three Little Pigs (UC)

Centaur (UC)

and Cerberus (R)

that's not too bad really. My biggest issue with this game is that the advanced summons suck for the most part. Especially for NA players. LOTS of crappy Rs in that list that makes it absolutely useless. That's why I spent almost all my orbs in the past on GR summons..at least i can collect them 

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
naruball said:

Behemoth (R)

Three Little Pigs (UC)

Centaur (UC)

and Cerberus (R)

that's not too bad really. My biggest issue with this game is that the advanced summons suck for the most part. Especially for NA players. LOTS of crappy Rs in that list that makes it absolutely useless. That's why I spent almost all my orbs in the past on GR summons..at least i can collect them 

Yeah every guide that I read mentions the same thing: just do advanced summons and forget about the limited time ones. At least with the former you're guaranteed an R. I really liked Gravity Rush, but I prefer Soul Sacrifice, so I saved them for this summon. Even though I'm not gonna use any of them, it's kinda cool to own them.

Speaking of Gravity Rush, I have Spy Costume Raven for trade if anyone is interested.

My biggest issue with the game is the limit of spirit, why there is even a limit, i would buy some card, but since of the limite i cannot buy them.

But you can also buy a limit increase.

Around the Network

Well it looks like I won't be playing DoS anymore since I can't seem to get the update to download on my Vita. I keep getting network error thing, even though I've tried using 2 different internet connections.

I already tried to reinstall the game and that didn't work either. Man... I will miss my Gravity Rush collection.

tiffac said:
Well it looks like I won't be playing DoS anymore since I can't seem to get the update to download on my Vita. I keep getting network error thing, even though I've tried using 2 different internet connections.

I already tried to reinstall the game and that didn't work either. Man... I will miss my Gravity Rush collection.

Give it a week and try again. I'm sure it will be fine by then. I had no problem updating though I do have constant network error problems.

naruball said:
tiffac said:

Give it a week and try again. I'm sure it will be fine by then. I had no problem updating though I do have constant network error problems.

I guess, I'll have to redownload the game and try again in a week or so. :(

tiffac said:
naruball said:
tiffac said:

I guess, I'll have to redownload the game and try again in a week or so. :(

I am not able to play the game for 20 days now. I get a reconnect error when i try to start a battle. I got no solution from support aswell. Nothing worked: different internet connections, reistall, even formated memory card. Le sigh

I once had a reconnect error non stop during a time others could connect just fine and I restarted my system completely which solved it

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!