By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - More games need a "listen to music" feature

rocketpig said:
I prefer the Xbox strategy... Pop in any CD, rip it to the HDD, and listen to whatever music you want during the game. It is particularly nice for racing, puzzle, and any other game that has repetitive/crap music.

Isn't this thread about being able to listen to the game's music without buying the soundtrack or playing a specific part?

Anyways, I agree that it should be added.  Probably best if it was independent of the actual game.  For example FFX (I think) had a place where you could buy any song or cutscene you had seen up to that point.  Despite adding another piece to the game, it would have been easier to just have them automatically unlocked.

Around the Network
GooseGaws said:
rocketpig said:
I prefer the Xbox strategy... Pop in any CD, rip it to the HDD, and listen to whatever music you want during the game. It is particularly nice for racing, puzzle, and any other game that has repetitive/crap music.

Or, use an external USB hard drive and avoid all the annoying ripping crap while saving space on your proprietary system drive. Custom soundtracks rule!

That works, too. I don't have much music on my 360 HDD so I don't worry about a USB drive.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/