By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. The Soulless Army coming as PS2 Classic on US PSN next week (Out now - $9.99)

Im sold, needed to play one of the Devil Summoner games, also curious about the price

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

Around the Network

This is one of the few SMT games (with the second) I never purchased on my PS2. Definitely picking this up!

Will arrive in EU in 4 years XD

ktay95 said:
Will arrive in EU in 4 years XD

*Sees an Atlus game* automatically in the void :D

Squeezol's Fanclub Member? is that how it works?

Why can't I hold all these no gaemz?

Always looking to improve my awful drawings ;_; 

I really liked the game but I only got one chance to try it out as I had to return the PS2 I was using since it was from a friend.

Good news then! I will probably buy this!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Around the Network
Ssenkahdavic said:
This is one of the few SMT games (with the second) I never purchased on my PS2. Definitely picking this up!

I own both DS games the first one as a PAL release , the second one a NTSC import  I remember it well it came in a nice box with a jack frost plushie dressed in Raidou's uniform .

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

These suppose to be really good, but I cannot spend any more money on games for at least four months, just bought INFAMOUS SECOND SON and my South Park Stick of Truth just arrived, I am going to play it right now.

Thank God for Batman Arkhan City and the other free games on PSN Plus! I have no gaming money left for a goo while =D

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

I own the second one but never played it because of how boring this one was. The story on the first game is pretty slow and not very entertaining, otherwise known as boring, the combat is boring and repetitive, the game has one of the highest random encounter rate in any video game, and you get in random battles everywhere.

Imo, Radou Kuzunoha and the Soulless Army is an RPG version of Dynasty Warrior except that Raidou only gets to hit square x 3 with no finisher at the end, then a short pause before he can hit square times three again. Or he can hold square and do a spin slash. Oh, and he can also shoot a gun of different elements and summon one Demon at a time, then back to square x 3 repeatedly.

Yeah.  I just didn't like it.

mjk45 said:
Ssenkahdavic said:

I own both DS games the first one as a PAL release , the second one a NTSC import  I remember it well it came in a nice box with a jack frost plushie dressed in Raidou's uniform .

How did you like it?  I remember when the first game was released and I just didnt get around to buying it.  Glad I can do so now.

There are still so many PS2 RPGs I've yet to play, which is one of the reason I haven't moved to the next gen yet....huge backlog.