By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global HW+SW, week ending 3/22.

Online shops in France don't seem to be able to get any PS4 before 1 month. Still heavily supply constrained. Still well ahead of X1 in sales.

They will know Helgan belongs to Helghasts

Around the Network

Congratulations to Xbox one for finally reaching the 4 million milestone and to Sony for selling +1.5 million more then their 5 million fiscal year target.

Don't copy random editorials.

Nice try, Microsoft :')

lucidium said:

Now now, no need for that. "I'm so tired of you having an attitude in your posts about MS"  LOL

Blood_Tears said:
lucidium said:

Now now, no need for that. "I'm so tired of you having an attitude in your posts about MS"  LOL

Are you trying to say it wasnt a good try?, and incase you haven't noticed, i have an attitude in ALL of my posts.

Around the Network
Dark_Feanor said:
DerNebel said:
ICStats said:
Last week XB1 gained 23k with it's big title versus a regular PS4 week. This week PS4 gained 88k with it's big title versus an inflated XB1 week. Still looking good for the PS and I don't know what will change without some big announcements.

Regular PS4 week isn't quite right, last week was the PS4s second worst week yet. :D

50 markets vs 13 markets

$400  vs  $500 (70% bundles?)

People may try  to downplay Xone performance as long as they want, it dosen´t change de fact it´s doing great, much better than many here belived it would back after E3.

I wonder the 180 wans´t even necessary, the only thing holding Xone is price.

This logic for this particular Infamous week is flawed.It's more PS4+Infamous $460 vs XB1+Titanfall $450

Currently in US buying a PS4 with Infamous is 10$ more expensive than buying a bundled XB1 with Titanfall (Forza too I think).

lucidium said:
Blood_Tears said:
lucidium said:

Are you trying to say it wasnt a good try?, and incase you haven't noticed, i have an attitude in ALL of my posts.

and thats why i enjoy them so much. 

bananaking21 said:
lucidium said:
Blood_Tears said:
lucidium said:

i love you too burgerking

Dark_Feanor said:
Xenostar said:

The 180 was definatley necessary, after that i saw many people calm down and start talking about getting one again. 

People freaking on internet foruns does not represents the entire population of gamers.

But the toxicity back in June was desgusting and could have influenced some early adopters. But in the long run it wouldn´t make a difference.

As we have seen this last 2 weeks, great games sells consoles, not pixel counting or "we are the good guys". Not forgeting the price, of course.

Maybe people freaking out on the internet does not represent much, but the state of the pre-orders sure do. And we all saw the boost it got on pre-orders after the 180.  And just to give you my personal example, I'll tell you that now I believe I might get one someday (or even now if I had the money) but if things had stayed the way they were before, there is no way in hell I'd would ever touched one of those things.

lucidium said:
bananaking21 said:

i love you too burgerking

of course you do. you are full of love and compasion, just like me.